Hey,I’m new but old and I never thought I’d say this IM CONFUSED please help

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
So hi everyone,I always come back to u lovely ladies whenever Im trying or lttc for some sanity lol this time is a first and I’m driving myself crazy....so here’s the story

Have always used these cheapies and this is the same batch I used with my ds as bulk bought lol I’ve been testing for 3 months since coming off the coil and never had a hint of a line and my af has been 2 months of perfect 28 day cycle and always have awful pains on o so know when it’s been....THiS month I didn’t have the pains so just thought I’d o’d on cd14 as usually so started testing what would be 7dpo and had nooooo hint of a line at all for about 5 days and then I started thinking I was seeing things,then at what would be 14dpo I got this line (bottom pic) and 6 tests later and 16dpo it’s not getting darker (top pic) but no af,so I convinced myself that maybe I o’d later so could only be 12dpo but those lines should still be getting darker,my previous bfp got darker from morning to afternoon (yes I’m a psycho tester) I’m just so confused,any insight please? Has this happened to u? Thank you

92896539-BAAE-45E5-BBBB-50C700D6DF03.jpeg E374006B-5BD1-4725-A9E9-567A94D961F0.jpeg

I definitely see something hun, as you said maybe you had late ovulation and late implantation... could you try a frer?

I definitely see something hun, as you said maybe you had late ovulation and late implantation... could you try a frer?
Thank u hunnie,I will definitely go buy one by the end of the week if there is no change,I always begrudge spending that amount on them until I’m sure but my word my brain is in overdrive lol

I'm the same! Peeing on a stick can be an expensive habit lol! Good luck for when you do decide to test again I'll be following :)

BUT the more I'm looking at your test the more I think... just get a frer!!! Hahaha it's so obvious, I never got any false positives with cheapies it was either there or it wasn't, I 100% think that's your bfp right there

BUT the more I'm looking at your test the more I think... just get a frer!!! Hahaha it's so obvious, I never got any false positives with cheapies it was either there or it wasn't, I 100% think that's your bfp right there
So why won’t it darken arrrrgggghhhh,I’m actually proper laughing whilst typing trying not to wake my ds,it’s infuriating because I always knew I was mad when it came to testing but I thought I had this poas sussed,and suddenly I feel like a beginner again :rofl:

So why won’t it darken arrrrgggghhhh,I’m actually proper laughing whilst typing trying not to wake my ds,it’s infuriating because I always knew I was mad when it came to testing but I thought I had this poas sussed,and suddenly I feel like a beginner again :rofl:

I second what previous poster said! I didn't even get a bfp on a cheapie until after my positive on a frer (taken the same day) and I tested every morning up until 7 weeks pregnant!!! My early cheapies took ages to darken or look progressive! :)

Just realise what I said made no sence, i mean i took a cheapie and a frer in the same day, cheapie was neg frer was pos and got my positive on a cheapie either a day or two later haha

I can see that line no problem. That’s how my dd tests started

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->