Hey Ladies!!

stw93

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

We found out 2 weeks ago we were expecting our 3rd baby around January, we don't have an exact date yet. Tomorrow we go for a scan to confirm the baby is good and it is not an ectopic pregnancy as we are at risk for that, I have had no signs or symptoms that it is but that doesn't take away the nerves and fear. After the scan tomorrow I think I will be able to relax and really start getting excited!
I hope to spend the next 9 months with you ladies and Congratulations to everyone with their BFP's so far!

Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to stop by and say Hi.

We found out 2 weeks ago we were expecting our 3rd baby around January, we don't have an exact date yet. Tomorrow we go for a scan to confirm the baby is good and it is not an ectopic pregnancy as we are at risk for that, I have had no signs or symptoms that it is but that doesn't take away the nerves and fear. After the scan tomorrow I think I will be able to relax and really start getting excited!
I hope to spend the next 9 months with you ladies and Congratulations to everyone with their BFP's so far!
Congrats hun! Fingers crossed that baby is holding on well in there. Im due my 3rd in january too. Good luck with the scan x

Scan went pretty well, They can see everything is in the right place, The monitor picked up a heartbeat at 89bpm but they said it was normal to have it that low with how early we are. We measured 5w6 yesterday. They want us back on the 17th of June just to check babies heartbeat has picked up and everything is continuing as it should. As long as next appt is good we will be off the every 2 week appt and onto normal once a month :) I feel a little more relaxed but still guarded to really relax yet.

So glad ure scan went well hon. I understand the worry the first trimester brings after sufferings 3 mc so I know how hard it is to relax. I was a nervous wreck throughout the first trimester and still get worried now and I'm 21+3. It's like the worry never ends. Wishing you a very very healthy and happy 9 months. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->