Hey ladies!

bellaem

Reaction score
I think I'll be joining you. OH and I have been planning to TTC around August. But I recently came off the pill and we have been NTNP. I came off the pill about a week ago (midpack). Just finished up my withdrawal bleed (only lasted a light three days). We have DTD a few times already (once before withdrawal bleed, three times during, and once last night after the bleed). I know my chances of getting PG this month are slim but it's still possible.
So anyways, just wanted to say hi!:happydance:

:shrug:
Did I say something wrong?
Or is there just not a lot of activity here?

Hiya! No I think it just goes a bit quiet in the afternoons. Lunchtime and evenings when the US ladies join become a bit busier. This is my first cycle too. Welcome to NTNP! x

I think I'll be joining you. OH and I have been planning to TTC around August. But I recently came off the pill and we have been NTNP. I came off the pill about a week ago (midpack). Just finished up my withdrawal bleed (only lasted a light three days). We have DTD a few times already (once before withdrawal bleed, three times during, and once last night after the bleed). I know my chances of getting PG this month are slim but it's still possible.
So anyways, just wanted to say hi!:happydance:

We're in a similar situation Bellaem, finished my withdrawal bleed on Monday and also finished midpack. Be interesting to see when our periods come back! It's all very exciting :) :happydance:

hello... this is my fst proper cycle too snce i had charlie :) im dueon today (but can be very irregular) so who knows :) good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->