Hey, new here .. 1st miscarriage, am certain :(

MumOSaurus x

Reaction score
Hey, have just joined this forum in hope for some support and just to have some people to talk to who are going through or have been through what iam right now.

I found out I Saturday that I was pregnant and I was soo shocked at 1st, wasn't planned and we already have 2 children so my 1st thoughts were omg how am I going to handle another pregnancy??! But after a few hours getting over the shock I warmed to the idea and was really excited! Next morning I started to bleed bright red blood whenever I went to the toilet and some in my pad .. from what I have seen I have not passed any big clots just like small bits of tissue and blood. I had an internal scan today and she said she couldn't see anything so either it's too small or I have already lost it. I had a blood test done and will get a call in the morning then will have to go for another on thur to see what my hormone levels are doing. Working out the dates I should be 5 or 6 weeks so surely something would have come up in the scan plus all the blood I have lost I'm certain I have lost it :( everytime I go to the toilet and see blood I cry, I just don't know how to deal with this! I feel it's my fault as for the past 6 weeks I have not been looking after myself like you would knowing you were pregnant :( am just hating the wait right now aswel, I wish I could just get a straight answer from somewhere so I can start to move on properly! Xx

so sorry. I just had a miscarriage at almost 7 weeks. I went in for a scan since I started bleeding heavily with clots and there was nothing there by the time they got me in. I would have thought I imagined it if I hadn't have my hcg checked already. I didn't even make it to me first prenatal checkup!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->