Hey People

minip2p

Reaction score
Hello All, I'm going to be a first time Daddy and I'm well excited

The wife is 17 weeks gone - so a bit of a distance to go yet, we are due in Feb and can't wait.

We've had scan No 1 which is on my desk in a nice frame - so a nice constant reminder.

We have been out buying quite a bit of stuff already, and the parents are buying the Cot & push chair for us to save a few quid, we've got a lot of our bits so far in the sales - we're already stocking up on nappies as well !

We've already got names picked for whatever we have so we're probably ahead there, it does seem a really strange time, the one thing I always notice now is that whenever we see freinds or relatives they always want to talk baby.

I'm a huge football fan and tell the wife that after I get in from the match I'm going to be giving baby a match report so when s/he arrives they will be into football....she isn't impressed :>)

Anyone got any tips on what to look out for in the next few months (she's already moaning at me 'cos she's getting big !!!!!) can't wait until bab's starts to kick though

welcome to bnb i absolutely love it when men join the forum and think its great how excited they are and too right! congrats!!

wish my DH was as excited as you (eventho we're only ttc at the min)

I've just worked out what ttc means I was sitting here tying to work it out....

I'm well excited though, really can't wait, but am also scared, I've been to all OH antinatal appointments so far (blagged time off work) and fine it interesting to know what the development of my child to be is, can;t wait until we got on Hols in a few weeks though.....

are you going to find out what the baby is?

:hi: Congrats and welcome to BnB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"