Hey Suzan!

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hey Suzan!:hugs:

I haven't 'spoken' to you in a few days. How are you feeling? Are your AF symptoms getting any better? A few days ago you were getting leg pains and all sorts. I hope you are not so down - only a couple of weeks until you can try again.

Are you using Ovulation predictor sticks? I have used them for the first month - a bit expensive, although it tells you when you get your LH surge (just before ovulation). Hopefully, you will get your BFP next month.
:crib:

Hope your feeling much better Suzan x

And of course hope your feeling good in yourself Poppy x

awwwww poppy thank you for this lovely message.!
Yes! I am much better!! maybe I did actually exaggerate a bit with the symptoms but seriously, I never felt tham that strong!
Anyway, it's AF and we know how mean that crazy witch is!

Yes, I do use ovulation sticks. I use the Clear Blue one. I wont get one this month.. I was thinking of shooting days and make things more natural. I think a lot, and thiking is driving me nuts.. this cycle I wont use them at all and wont chart until I am 20-22CD

I have heard that when u let it happen more naturally and enjoy the time with hubby, you tend to let it happen with no pressure whatsoever and I am believing that it's something psychological and true.

Thanks Wobbles for ur message too! I really appreciate it!

aww it's so nice to see people that actually care about u at this tough time.

PS: I dont have any member of my family where I live. It's only me and hubby.. we live in another country as we have our jobs there.. hubby doesnt understand me much and don't usually open myself to friends..

thank you.. :hugs:

I doubt you over exagerated I am a BIG baby when I have AF and some months are quite bad others are mild. The leg cramps & pains are hurrendous (sp).

Lovely to see you looking positive :hugs:

Suzan have you charted many months? I found a handful was enough for me as they all said I O on day 13 so pretty much sussed it from there. I don#t regret doing it :D

I'm glad you are feeling better. I agree with Wobbles, about on/off PMS symptoms. Some months I get quite a lot of PMS symptoms, I can almost feel the hormones raging through my veins!!!:rofl: Other months they are not that bad at all. With me, weirdly enough, I actually think a lot has to do with exercise - if I have done quite a lot of exercise that month, my PMS is usually not that bad and I don't cramp as much during AF.

How are you Wobbles? Not long now until your baby is born? Are you nervous?:crib:

Thanks Girls! :hugs:

Woobles,

You mean charting thru FF? I never chartes but I always calculate my fertil days and ovulation days thru some websites offering ovulation calculators! and it's just awesome!
I have an account at FF and started to this month, but this month I will leave it normal and not do a thing about it. I wont even test OPK!
I think in this way I wont stress much about it and will enjoy it better.

Thanks girls :hugs:

I'm well thanks Poppy - Its all still very scarey for me after everything we went through if I'm honest. Thankies for asking :hugs:

Suzan when ready if ready try the thermometer in the morning ;) Honestly I don't regret doing it :D Good luck sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->