Hey

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
I'm new to the forums and i'm pretty glad i've found an area about waiting to concieve.

I'm only twentythree but the urges are getting annoying now damn hormones, i've already picked out several names to save me time, lol.
As much as trying for a family would be wonderful i'd rather have a decent amount of money coming in and a bigger house before bringing a little Kassy into the world.

So i'm wait,wait,waiting :'(

Welcome :) I am stupidly broody today so welcome to the club lol!!! x x

Welcome to BnB and WTT. You've got loads of time yet so don't worry!

Welcome to the frustrating world that is WTT :) Hope your time here is short and sweet!

Welcome to the frustrating world that is WTT :) Hope your time here is short and sweet!

Thanks for your welcome guys, i'm glad to be here talking to like minded people.

Yes hopefully my time here will be short and sweet, but patience is the key right?? lol :blush:

Welcome to bnb it's so excited even considering having a baby good luck

Hello :) Welcome to WTT. You can join all us broody people scowling at other ladies bumps. (I just went to tesco and I think everyone I saw was expecting) :sad2:

It is exciting yes, just all the thoughts and imaginings running through my head, it just makes me sigh and giggle.

Hello and welcome, look forward to wtt with you x

Hi and welcome. You say only 23 like thats realy young lol. In some places thats old not to have a kid.

Hope you dont go nuts while waiting like the rest of us have

Ooooo and it looks like we will be TCC at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->