Heyy...<3

S

Serene123

Well, I'm new obviously :p. My names Vicki and I'm eighteen. I found out I'm pregnant about a month ago. Been going through alot of things such as bleeding and cramps. Seem to be sure everything will be okay though. I'm 9wks+1. Can't wait till my first proper scan! I've had 3 early scans already.

Long intro lol :p

xxx

Thats was a short intro lol ;)

Welcome to BabyandBump Vicki. I too went through weeks of bleeding and cramps sadly the cramps are normal either way and the bleeding can be but hey not to great on you mentally huh! When is your next scan? I had one at 7 and 8 weeks then 12 which I was piffed about (4 wk wait between the bleeds).

welcome & congrats wishing you a happy pregnancy & the bleeding to stop soon so you can enjoy x

Thankyouu. :)

My next scan is the 12 week one. My last scan was 8 weeks. I've stopped bleeding for now. It comes and goes though. Its extremely light so I put it down to over-doing it that day. Straight after the 8 week scan I was going insane wanting another scan quickly to check everything was okay, but, since my morning sickness started up again I've been pretty reassured that the little one is doing okay. Feel bad for putting it through so much stress last week though. I'm sure I'll know how he/she is doing soon anyway :D. Midwife visit next week, can't wait!

xxx

I had no morning sickness to make it worse and my boobs started off so bad but soon faded. Some days they were ok and it would return though.

My bleeding was also very light on and off I use to hate it when I thought it had gone but then came back and the more irritating thing was I was looking for it because I'd known it was there. It changed in colour too and was mostly what I would have said as blood in discharge.

Defo try to relax hope seeing someone whos been in your shoes has eased you a lil.

:D

Yeah, you've actually reassured me alot :). Thankyou.

I just noticed your little ones name! My fave baby name is Kaitlyn :D. Boyfriend doesn't like it so much though :(. Yes, I bought up baby names already lol! Better too early than too late :D

xxx

We had a moment of should it be a 'K' well he did I growled lol

After A-Z 100 times the name sticks :rofl:

:hi: Vicki! Welcome to BnB!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hello/th0MONKEYAROUNDDAHELLOvi-vi.gif

Welcome to baby and bump!

Congratulations! Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"