Hi...again...*waves* can you see anything? Due on Friday...

I see something! Hard to tell what color it is but it looks promising!

Thanks for looking :) I've been obsessively testing for days.......

I was the same way this time around! I got lines like that for days before I gave up and waited until I was 3 days late. I almost didn't test at all because I felt EXACTLY like AF was coming. I even told DH that we needed to hurry and get back from our errands because I was going to be bleeding by dinner time. When I woke up the next morning and didn't have AF, I tested and there were 3 BFP's.

Wow congratulations!!! I applaud your patience!!! I'm far too addicted to not test... I had to do 4 today but then realised these ones are meant to be used a day after your missed period... Doh... Got some sensitive ones arriving tomorrow and the day after pahaha!

I just can't help myself! Did you have a thread of testing? I'd love to have a look :) x

I don't have a thread on here. I hadn't really been on here in a couple years since my son was born because I was added into a group of other women from here so my tests are all on there.

I'm the type who would rather not test at all than see more negatives and I hate wasting money. We weren't really trying but I knew and I'm sure DH knew that he should have pulled out that time lol! We have a son who is almost 3 so we started being less careful but that was the first time we "intentionally" didn't prevent during O week. I knew I was pregnant the next day. I had super vivid dreams, mostly about sex and I had a dull, constant pressure under my pubic bone. And then I got the shadowy lines on the tests but nothing conclusive. So my BFP's weren't really surprising but at the same time, I was shocked and cried like a baby for an hour. I'm 14 weeks now.

This would be my third child if this comes to anything... I had a whoopsie chemical last month and then this month we stupidly didn't pull put twice right at the start of my cycle as I always ovulate really late... Day after af finished I knew I was ovulating so have been stressing since!!! We move house on Friday.... I've had wild dreams for a week, heartburn, constant headaches, feel a bit sick, really damned hungry, urgently needing a wee... I've seen shadowy things on tests for days now and it's doing my head.in! Although it wasn't intentional (have a 4.5 year old and 18month old) I'll be gutted if this comes to nothing as we can't decide when is best to try for a third anyway! This would take it out of our hands :)

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) hope it's nice and straightforward :) x

Ps I'm actually due to get a coil on Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is catching my eye but I can't tell if it is a true BFP or an evap.

Thanks for looking and commenting :) I've got.some hopefully better tests arriving today... So we shall see! X

Something is catching my eye. Good luck!

Good luck, I think I can see something shadowy

Sod all today, honestly I give up on tests. I've wasted so much time squinting at things when I.should have been packing the house to move!!! Grrr! I'm saying I'm out, good luck ladies, baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->