hi all im new so wanted to say hi and see what you guys think ?

cass2615

Reaction score
hi all,

so me and my partner decided to ttc baby number 3 ,we have two boys 9 and nearly 5 , finished my period 19th may had unprotected sex on 20th and every 3 days since i havent been temping or anything like that plan was to actively try may cycle .

but crazy thing is i think im pregnant ofc its to early to test and thats going to drive me crazy not to, so heres reasons why i think its the case , i had further bleed lighter in colour and stringy like thicker so made me think discharge was accompanying it so i thought maybe implantion bleed it wasnt heavy and only lasted 2-3 days , ive felt dizzy/lightheaded had weird taste in mouth and my boobs oh my gosh no words to describe how sore they are and how much bigger they look,i also look bloated ,find myself super tired by 3-4pm in afternoon and extremly moody but i dont know if this is all in my head because we decided to try and its something i want so badly and i know we had unprotected sex more than once opnions ?

it took me and my partner over 3years off attc to concieve our second son which gives me such big doubt that i am indeed pregnant and its not all in my head ,i mean would i get sympthoms yet or is just wishful thinking ?

You said you had sex every three days so you probably hit a good time. Did you have similar symptoms with your last two pregnancies? I know each pregnancy/child is different, but for some it's the same...It's been four days since you posted, how are you feeling now??

You said you had sex every three days so you probably hit a good time. Did you have similar symptoms with your last two pregnancies? I know each pregnancy/child is different, but for some it's the same...It's been four days since you posted, how are you feeling now??

still feeling the same ,and i had bloating headaches missed period and sore boobs with my boys, ive tested today :bfn: so think ill just have to wait to see if the :witch: shows her face this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->