Hi all, long time no speak!

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've posted! Been so busy getting used to life as a mum of 2!! Rylan became a big brother on 9th August when I gave birth to a 6lb 5oz baby boy who we named ayden luke! Aydens birth was a very traumatic experience with his little heart stopping during delivery and my entire labour being just 56 mins from start to finish but he's here now and rylan is the best big brother in the whole wide world....always hugging him, kissing him, helping me change his nappy, feed him etc. he has been like this from the minute he met him!

Rylan started nursery on 2nd September and loves it. Went in on his first day without looking back which made me cry but I'm so glad he Loves it. He started his speech therapy today after his assessment 2 weeks ago has diagnosed a deffinate speech and understanding delay. It is only recently that we are beginning to see how different rylan is to his peers of a similar age but wheels are finally in motion and we won't stop till rylan has received all the help he needs. Whilst his speech and understanding is struggling, his numbers are at the other end of the scale! We are counting 1-25 (although refuses to say the number 4 lol) counts and points at objects, recognises the numbers 1-10....he counts EVERYTHING and the best way to distract him is to give him a calculator! Apparently this is normal for a child with rylans "issues" but I like to think he's some sort of gremlin genius lol he is also obsessed with the moon and the stars and likes to pretend he's tree fu Tom!

So that's a little update from rylan and I and I promise forevermore to not neglect this site ever again!!

Hellooo! I wondered where you'd got to! Congratulations on your second boy, you must be so busy I'm not surprised you neglected us! How old is Rylan now? It's great that he's getting some speech therapy, I hope it helps him. His maths skills sound amazing! Have you got a picture of your boys together? I'd love to see one, sibling pictures make me broody though .. :blush:

I think I was probably still over in baby club keeping Rio little for as long as I could last time you were on lol. But welcome back :) congratulations on your new baby x

Hi! Welcome back! Congratulations on your second baby :D
Aww it sounds like Rylan is doing really well :)

Welcome back! Congrats on your new wee one. Rylan sounds like he's doing well!

Hi, welcome back :flower: Congratulations on your new LO :flower:

It sounds like Rylan is doing well too xxx

Congratulations! How is Ayden pronounced just out of curiosity?

Welcome back and congratulations on your newest little one :)

Welcome back, congrats on the new lo! Would love to see pics too:)

:wave: hiya!
Congratulations on your new baby

Welcome back, congratulations on your 2nd LO! Sorry he had such a rough start, glad to hear you guy are all doing well now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->