Hi all, newbie here!! lol

LucyAnnie

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Well hello all, this is my first time on any of these pregnancy forums! Here looking for some advice mostly. A little about me, Im Lucy, 20 and have been having pregnancy symptoms recently...nausea non stop for about a week, heartburn, two 2 day periods 2months in a row but negative urine tests..? confusing lol...had a blood test today so will know the results on monday. Im a bit young i know but im kinda hoping i am (mother will kill me haha!) Any advice very welcome!! Love to all!! xx

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck! It could still be to early for the HPTs to show anything, I didn't get a BFP until 5 days after I expected my period to start.

welcome to BnB! I'm also 20 and have recently found out im pregnant. im sure your mum would come around very quickly if you were! Are you happy if you are?

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/Hellos%20and%20stuff/thHi.jpg

welcome to BnB! I'm also 20 and have recently found out im pregnant. im sure your mum would come around very quickly if you were! Are you happy if you are?

Thnku for the welcome! I'd love it if i was, i absolutly adore babies. Been getting little signs recently lol,turn on the tv and there usually seems to be something about babies or pregnancy,fingers crossed!!:happydance: How far along are you?? Excited? Lucy xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->