Hi all! :)

cocokitten

Reaction score
wanted to introduce myself officially! :p
i have been lurking for some time and just registered as i wanted to post some comments.
im not a frequent poster on wtt boards as i try to distract myself from this awful broodiness as much as possible but cant help myself eventually!
well im 20 and my OH is 30 and im broody as hell and want a baby so much, he tells me theres at least a 4yr waiting list though so i guess im stuck in wtt forums for the foreseable future! ive already been waiting and in this unbelievable broody stage for 2yrs now :hissy:

Hello and welcome from another fairly newbie!

Hi there - and welcome!! Is there a reason why Oh wants to wait 4 years?

i think its just a general 4/5yrs he wants to wait, mainly so we can be a bit better off money wise and i suppose i want to be able to drive.
we' ve been together 3yrs and living together 2years now and havent been on a proper holiday together so thats another thing, and ultimately to enjoy being a couple i suppose. which i do, but god you know how it all feels!! i wish i could just take the broody part of me out, or switch it off!
i know you've prob all discussed your own reasons for waiting already but anyone want to share their reasons?

Hello and welcome cocokitten
I know how hard it is been broody but having to wtt i'm so broody at the moment and we were ttc upto this month but i've not been well lately mainly gyni probs plus i could do with losing some weight before we start ttc again so i've put it on hold till we know whats wrong with me and i've lost some weight but i'll admit the waiting is killing me i want a baby now! i can see why your oh wants you to wait but i also know how hard it is for you, i hope your time passes quickly and i hope you have a lovely holiday or 2 before you have a little one enjoy life while you wait x

Hi Cocokitten. I'm new too.

I have been married nearly 3 years and we have been bordering on shall we, sharn't we in that time. However, last year we decided to go for it. I was working for a temp agency and we waited until I got a more permanent job. Now, we are waiting till our holiday in June then hopefully all cylinders will be firing. :)

Hello and welcome cocokitten
I know how hard it is been broody but having to wtt i'm so broody at the moment and we were ttc upto this month but i've not been well lately mainly gyni probs plus i could do with losing some weight before we start ttc again so i've put it on hold till we know whats wrong with me and i've lost some weight but i'll admit the waiting is killing me i want a baby now! i can see why your oh wants you to wait but i also know how hard it is for you, i hope your time passes quickly and i hope you have a lovely holiday or 2 before you have a little one enjoy life while you wait x

yes thats another reason for me too, should probably lose a bit of weight.
will it be long till your back to TTC?

Hello hun
You ok? I am sure you will find this forum very usesful and friendly

Welcome! My main reasons are:
1) Money
2) Lose weight
3) Wedding abroad August next year

Hope you find it easier to cope being able to pour your heart out here. xxxx

Personally i think this is the hardest stage. I feel in limbo at the minute. I must say though i am so looking forward to ttc this time around. Good luck hun xx

hello, im only about a week old on this site.so im still new...
my reasons are getting healthier... getting our house... and getting married... shouldnt be too much longer were hoping september... oh and time to save maternity timeoff pay... this joke of a job will never pay for that... or even to deliver.. hahah i work at a hospital and i dont have insurance thats pretty lame... man sorry im ranting i just lost two people in two weeks to suicide... :hissy:sorry to rain on the happy parade

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->