Hi all!

Hayz

Reaction score
*Hi all,

This is a bit of an odd one but I'm hoping that its ok to join here.

I'm a 22 year old girl from near London. I live with my partner and have been with him for nearly 3 years. We know we both want children but arnt ready financally yet.

I've been bought up around children. Mum is a childminder and has been for 22 years so I got used to having babies and young children around. I can't wait to have my own bubba.

Do you think its ok to join here? Or is it seen as strange? I don't wanna be seen as weird!! lol

I guess I just want to learn as much as I can about what it takes to be a mummy before I am one!

of course it's ok for you!
you will find a lot of advises here and support :)
welcome to babyandbump!

Of course you can join! The more the merrier! We even have the Waiting to Try "WTT" section that you can check out as well but post anywhere. I have learned that the ladies here are awesome!

Welcome to the board!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Hey :hi: I am in the same position as you, except I'm waiting because of health reasons :) ^^ Nice to meet you :icecream:

Hi all,

Sorry to bump this thread but feel I should reintroduce myself as I didnt quite get around to posting before!

Scary that it says I was 22 then....I'm now 24 :-( In exaclty the same position as I was then. Still wanting but not trying yet. I'm still waiting for the boy to pop the question... :dohh: (Idealy would like to be married first before having our first but I would not really mind either way tbh!)

I hope to post from now on and be a member of the forum as it looks like a good one.

:thumbup:

Of course its ok to join and not weird at all! Welcome to the forum :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"