Hi!! and question about MAP (Levonelle)

Anababe

Reaction score
Hi girls

God not been on BnB for months, my little man is nearly 7 months now and not really had time come on much.

Anyway, wasnt sure where to post this but as im wanting to join the WTT club anyway i thought may aswell put it here!

So first Hi! Not sure if anyone here will know me as i was mainly in the TTC and pregnancy boards last time. Im Simone and i have 2 boys aged 2 and half and 7months :)

My story of TTC them is rather complication and i wont go into it too much but basically they were concieved using a donor as i am/was gay :dohh: things have kind of changed the last few months and im actually now in a relationship with a guy :shock: imagine how confusing that was for me to deal with after thinking i was gay for 9 years! LOL anyway im clearly not.. so here we are..

Im in no rush for anymore children 2 is hard enough and as my OH is in the army we hardly see him so im on my own with the kids always.

Ok so situation now..

My LMP is 16/17th April
Had unprotected on Sat 1st May afternoon and night :blush: (well early hours of 2nd)
Took morning after pill on Tue 4th May (Bank holiday! so was after 55-60hrs roughly)
Had unprotected (Stupid!) again on that night Tue 4th but 'pulled out'

Right so, first is there any chance of getting pregnant using the withdrawal method, im pretty sure he got his timing right..? And has anyone got pregnant after using the Morning After Pill?

Im not really bothered if i am pregnant ill be happy and go ahead with it but we havent been together long so i know he would be gutted! im not even due AF until Thurs so this is purely me getting way ahead of myself! But ive had some cramping and increased CM, very emotional last couple day, spots appearing which i dont get often! (although i know its prob too early for real symptoms, im only around 8-10dpo, approx as i dont actually know when i ov'd but im on CD24 now)

So is it pretty much impossible i could be pregnant as i took the MAP and used withdrawal, plus that was the same night i took MAP so would that still cover me? :shrug:

Sorry for the long post :blush: If you got through it all well done and thanks :thumbup: hehe

Oh and if im not pregnant now then i am WTT until my youngest is around 2yrs so will be later 2011.. agess away! lol

I don't have enough experience to comment on whether you could be pregnant, but I wanted to say hi :wave:

Bonny horse - is he/she yours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->