Hi!! Back in here with baby #2!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm back again, but this time with baby #2! DH and I were ttc for almost 6 months and I finally got my positive test yesterday morning at 10dpo!

Here is this mornings test...I'm so over the moon right now!

Attachments

• ahh.jpg
    ahh.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
I'm so excited for us to be bump buddies!! :happydance:

Congrats! :happydance: It's so exciting to have familiar faces on the trimester boards. :D

Thank you everyone!

spiffy: hi!! I remember you! How are you doing??

Thank you everyone!

I'm doing pretty good so far. Just tired mostly, and I look 6 months pregnant thanks to the bloating. :haha: How are you feeling?

Thank you everyone!

I'm doing pretty good so far. Just tired mostly, and I look 6 months pregnant thanks to the bloating. :haha: How are you feeling?

We got preggo around the same time haha. You're going to have your hands full! Congratulations! :D

Starting to get an upset stomach already and cramling here and there.
I'm going in for my blood draw this afternoon. So that's exciting lol

Found you over here! Still can't believe we got to move over to first tri at the same time! :happydance: what is your EDD?

I know it's so exciting! Edd from my calculations is June 13. Yours?!

Hi ladies! I'm back again, but this time with baby #2! DH and I were ttc for almost 6 months and I finally got my positive test yesterday morning at 10dpo!

Here is this mornings test...I'm so over the moon right now!

Hi Ashley, I got a similar test this morning with baby #2 also! I think we have similar EDD based on the tickers. I was not expecting to get a BFP this was month 3 trying and was sure it would be another negative. Congrats!

How are you feeling? I already feel crappy lol. Getting bloated/upset stomach and hot flashes omg.

Miracles: a few days ahead of me! Eeek I still can't believe it haha

Boosted: hi! I know what you mean. This was going to be our last month of TTC until the spring if I didn't get a positive. I feel so blessed.

As for right now I'm just SO tired omg. Just woke up from a nap actually lol. And getting nausea off and on as well as an upset tummy

This was actually our last good shot at a bfp to as dh started a new job and will be traveling a ton so it would have been so difficult if it hadn't happened this cycle so I'm incredibly grateful as well!

I'm finally feeling better now. I get nauseous if I get too hungry, which isn't hard for me right now as I can't seem to keep up with my hunger! It's been like that for probably two weeks now!

This was actually our last good shot at a bfp to as dh started a new job and will be traveling a ton so it would have been so difficult if it hadn't happened this cycle so I'm incredibly grateful as well!

I'm finally feeling better now. I get nauseous if I get too hungry, which isn't hard for me right now as I can't seem to keep up with my hunger! It's been like that for probably two weeks now!

Sounds like it happened at the perfect time for us both!

Yeah I've been starving too. I feel like stomach is always grumbling but there's only certain times where I actually feel like eating :haha:

Sounds like it happened at the perfect time for us both!

Yeah I've been starving too. I feel like stomach is always grumbling but there's only certain times where I actually feel like eating :haha:

I feel this too,always hungry but nothing sounds good!

Hi Ashley! I don't know if you remember me from earlier when we were trying at the same time. So happy for you! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->