Hi can anyone help please??

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
I think i am pregnant, infact i am pretty sure i am... just have that feeling!! i have dizzyness, nausea, sore boobs etc... my stumach is soooo uncomfortable... really hard to discribe but i keep getting like period cramps... not as bad but niggling... also like a windy cramp like somethings rolling around in there? im 13dpo and due af tomoro... sooo scared i am going to start bleeding as i want to be pregnant soooooooooo much! can you relate to this at all? i have done a pg test 11dpo neg... 12dpo believe v.faint pos.... 13dpo (thismorning fmu) test did not work but still believe there was a faint pos... worried its my mind playing with me altho i do feel different this month... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Im going out of my mind waiting to see if AF turns up... lol!! and thought i would see if anyone can give me some advice please???

Thanks loads in advance!! xxxxx

Hi hun i do hope this is a :bfp: for you, i think we all go out of our minds a little when af is due and we are sssssooooooo wanting her not to. All i can suggest is doing a digi with fmu tomoz and see how things go.
:hug: and best wishes that you get your :bfp:

Awww thank you Dippy Dee!!! Congrats on yours!! bet your soo excited! im sooo hoping this is it for me! i never normally feel like this and as you probably well know i have raked through the internet for days for advice.. i came accross this site and thought.. oh i will ask others what they felt... can you remember if you had these symptoms? also when did you get your BFP?

Thanks sooo much for your help!! much appreciated! xxx

Hi hun i didn't have any real symptoms i just had loose bowels :blush: , i got my :bfp: when i was 5 weeks i don't think i realised i was preg as we were going through a lot as we lost my mother in law that month and weren't ttc as we had so much on and i'd also had a delayed miscarraige the month before so it really was a suprise but it's something our family are looking forwads to :hugs: i had all your symptoms a few weeks later so it is looking good for you.
Fingers crossed :hug:

:hi: welcome to baby and bump

Thank Lynz!! hope alls good with you!!

Thanks Dippy Dee!! soo sorry to hear of all your troubles but soo pleased for you now! i do have 'loose bowels too!' eee fingers crossed... its soo exciting but soo nerve racking incase its just me being silly ha ha... !!

xxxxxxxxxxx

:hug:

Either way you are on a wonderful site here and everyone is lovely so you're on the right site to talk to everyone and join us on our journeys

https://www.rofoheadgear.com/welcome-glitter.gif

Hey guys! just to let you know witchy arrived this afternoon :( xxx

hey there welcome to bnb. hope its a bfp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back