Hi EVERY1... im having my 7th Prem!!!

omg ur story is amazing what sprom ? cant believe u have gone trhough all that one very brave lady xxx

hi sprom is sponainous rupture of membraines basicly measn ur waters ahev broken LOL ;)

Im ok 24wks tomoro, cervix is like jelly. Im in hosptail tomoro 4 2 days while i get my steriods not long now 2-3wks xxx

Hey after Lily was born last April i had some tests done and it came back that i suffer from Hugh's syndorm its a blood clotting diorder ive been on heprin injections daily since 6 wks, which solved my bleeding rpobs normally i bleed lodz and lodz but ive only had one minor blled at 18wks and that was due to low placenta. but due to the kidney stones and infection caused by them thats why my waters broke so they tell me anyways. xxx

I thought Lily is who you're pregnant with now?

Good luck, must be awful having so many prem babies with health difficulties etc to look after. Each to their own but I couldn't put myself or my family through having so many premature babies with the complications etc involved.

Im ok 24wks tomoro, cervix is like jelly. Im in hosptail tomoro 4 2 days while i get my steriods not long now 2-3wks xxx

24 weeks is great! Every day matters. Hope your hospital trip helps hun.

xxx

I'm glad you already made it to the 24 weeks, I hope you make it even longer :hugs:

you are a stronger woman than i am my waters broke at 20wks and they are unable to tell me why...i had sprom on my second eldest child...at 27 weeks but he stayed put till 30 weeks and was born virtually healthy but small after 3 courses of steroids he only spent 2 hrs after birth on the ventilator was in nursery after 3 days...this pregnancy as really taken it out on me emotionally the not knowing whats happening with my baby...whether hes gonna live or be healthy...

this is my last baby...i could never put myself thru this again...its way to painful now and yet i have a gut feeling things are going to get a lot worst...

good luck to you hope you and baby do well...

love tanya

HI yeh Lily is who im pregnant with now, i jus get their name's muddled up sometimes, people alwasy make a big deal oevr it cos ella is dead, but god i get my living kids messed up at dinner time and bath time ect.. ;)

HI yeh Lily is who im pregnant with now, i jus get their name's muddled up sometimes, people alwasy make a big deal oevr it cos ella is dead, but god i get my living kids messed up at dinner time and bath time ect.. ;)

i understand that hun...i have 5 running around...and i always call each of them by their siblings names...i often call my only daughter by one of my sons names...see now that is confusion :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->