Hi everyone am new to this!

shazzybear8

mommy of Josh
Reaction score
Hi am new to this so not used to all the lingo yet wished I had found this site when i was pregnant its very exciting!! Had loads of drama's in my pregnancy and labour which will post for good reading..... am just one of these people everything happens too lol..... am a mommy to a very active 9month baby boy Josh who has only slept one full night in 9months have tried everything down to health visitors trying stuff....... they said just doesnt need alot of sleep doesnt help me who looks like a zombie, stopped night feeds gets water although loves water now so wakes for that, tryed leaving him to cry....... 4 hours later still crying and sore throat by this time so having to give him a drink..... open to any idea's back to work full time 2weeks and willing to try anything....

Thanks Chris I was begining to think I had done something wrong as nobody had replyed. Good luck with your cycle.... I was like that when i was trying to fall pregnant hadnt a clue when i was ovulating, which was hard to work out you know what but it took 1yr but we got there.... keep at it you'l get there.

Thanks everyone trying to get how hang of this site so bare with me and trying to up load a ticker ohhh this is all so new to me and harder than motherhood... or maybe not lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->