hi everyone im a new fat fighter!! lol

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
Hi girls

well i am joining you all if you dont mind? i am really struggling to deal with the weight and its making me quite depressed, i hate my saggy belly, huge saggy boobs and fat thunder thighs! i bought a wii fit and have een doing that now for 9 days and not lost an inch! i would be grateful for any tips or excersises that actually do work, i am used to being a size 10 and having my daughter in 2007 i put on a huge amount of weight and ballooned to at least an 18 through illness and being bedridden throughout pregnancy, i got down to a 14 before falling pg with my son and he is 5 weeks old now, and i am a size 16 even they are uncomfy round my belly, anyone that could give me tips or recepies or excersises that work or anything i would be sooo grateful, i want to join ww but dont have anyone to babysit as my hubby works all hours and its hard to structure a routine.

my biggest downfall is snacking on kids food when feeding my daughter and just lack of motivation, i really want to be somewhat smaller for the summer and at least feel comfy in tight tops, although i am huge on top, i am a hh and if anyone has tips on losing weight on boobies that would be amazing! my doc said i can go for a breast reduction but i have to get my weight down to 11 stone, i am currently just under 14! and only 5ft 3

thanks in advance girls :cry:

good luck hun...have u thought of maybe doing a callorie counting diet...come join us in the biggest losers thred xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->