Hi everyone, new here

salmb

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi, i have posted a couple of times the ttc forum but thought i would join in here as we re putting ttc on hold til around sept time.

A bit about me, my name is sally im nearly 25 i have a dd who is 6 next month and a ds who is 2 and a half, i have been with my dp andy for 7 yrs this month he is 36.

I came off the depo recently, my last shot was in oct last yr i was due my next shot in jan, i was on it for 2 yrs an i got sic of the mood swings so decided not to have the next shot.

I thought i was pregnant last week have done a few tests and they have all been :bfn: so today i am off to the drs to go back on the microgynon pill which will hopefully help sort my cycles out.

We are going away in august so my dp has said to have the pills till we come back then start ttc which will be the first week in sept :happydance:

Look forward to chatting and getting to know people on here.
Sal

:wave:

Lovely to "meet" you!!!

I hope you find BnB very useful, the girls here are lovely and you will get an answer to almost any question you have!!

Look forward to getting to know you more xxx

Hello hun

You know you are very welcome in the WTT forum and there are lots of lovely ladies to keep you company.
See you around hun x

Welcome...I'm pretty new as well and have found this forum very helpful!! My DF finds it helpful too as it means I am not constantly talking babies with him!! haha.

Hello! Welcome - another September girl! yay! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"