• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi everyone, new here

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
hi everyone! Im new here. Is this message board based out of the UK? I grew up in England, moved to Canada when I was 22. I am now 37, turning 38 in October and we are trying for out first baby. My husband is only 29, so we have waited as I wanted to make sure he is ready. Also Ive been a big career girl, but Im finally ready.

I would love to hear from any other 38 yr olds, how long did it take for you to get pregnant? We loosely started trying in February, but honestly most months we were not having sex around ovulation and I hadnt kept track of my periods, ovulation etc. Last month I knew roughly when I ovulated as so we had sex every day for 8 days. It didnt work so this month we followed the sperm meets egg plan, so this is the first month I actually knew when I ovulated and followed a plan. So we will see if it works!

anyway would love to hear from any over 35's, especially the success stories. Good luck everyone!

Hi Sarah...welcome:hi:
I'm from the U.S, and pretty sure this is not based here.
I'm thirty eight and have been ttc#1 for several years now (hopefully you won't need to be trying for that long). It hasn't been an easy journey, but I've learned to cope with it by not stressing as much as I use to. I wish you a lot of luck on your journey,and if you ever need a buddy, let me know:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->