Hi everyone newbie here

asb198

Reaction score
Hi, I have been waiting to join this forum for a while now and now happy to say I can. we have only be trying since last weekend!!

As due to my asthma being worse in the winter, esp when carrying any extra weight, even a shopping bag, I have been advised prob best to avoid being too pregnant during the winter months. So we can only try between Sept and Feb, so once af finshed this month it was go go go, esp as I think I ovulate between day 10-12 of my cycle.

Have dtd twice since finishing af on Tues, and planning on more fun next week!

Having not dtd before without a condom, can anyone tell me if it is normal to have what seems like most of the baby juice to come out the first time you go for a wee after? I just want to make sure that things are going as they should.

I did lie on my back with pillow under me for 1/2 hr first. Having read tips on here will now be putting legs up wall and lying on tummy after too.

Thanks, and look forward to being here for others who are also ttc their first.

Hello and welcome to the board. I'm new here too.

I know what you mean about things being leaky for a while afterwards. I find it depends on the position, some seem to get the stuff in there deeper than others, but a cough or a sneeze and you still get a trickle.

Good luck with it, hope you're not in TTC for too long. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->