Hi evryone :-)

I can't get my signature thingy up, can anyone help?

I tried photobucket but I dunno what I'm doin wrong...:dohh:

You shouldn't need photobucket. What signature is it? A code? A ticker?

Whatever it is, copy the link to the thing on your clipboard and then go to the upper left side of this page, User CP then on the left hand side there's a menu, click on Modify Signature and insert the code there.

Woo hoo check me out :happydance:

Now....lets hope it works!

Ok, last question I promise :blush:

How do I get my pic to appear on the lfet? I've uploaded it and saved it to my profile...?

Thanks and I promise I won't bug any1 anymore!!!

:hug:

Ah that! I'm sorry, I took a look at your profile and you can't upload it to the avatar, no one that young and pretty can, it's against the BnB rules, m'kay?!?

Neah, just jesting dear, you go back to User CP and then to Edit Avatar and upload it from your computer.

Kypris, thanks so much for your help you've been a darling :hugs:

I think I'll be tweedie pie x

Hi TT's,

Hope you are well and I have my fingers crossed that the :witch: does not make an appearance and you get your :bfp:

Are charting or using an OV predictor? Just wondering because if I don't get a :bfp: this cycle I think I will do one or both. Just need to know which is best and, where to get them from really.

I've got my fingers crossed for you.

:hug:

Love

Shmoo
XX

Hi shmoo :hi:

No sign of :witch: as yet, she was due yest or today (although I'm not sure how much I can rely on this info as it's my first cycle off the pill) I've done a text yest and Wed (both :bfn:) so I don't think it's my month this time :sad1:

I've not used OPK yet, up to now I've just been keeping a cycle diary so I can look back and see whats 'normal' for me and get to know my cycle. I'm hoping I'll get a :bfp: soon [-o< so I won't have to use OPK's (but I am so impatient I may start next cycle....:hissy:)

Thanks for the good wishes and I really hope you get a :bfp: soon :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

Hi TT's,

My 1st cycle after stopping the pill I OV'd at Easter which was CD28 then the :witch: arrived after CD41. I so hope it isn't like that this time as poor hubby will be knackered! :laugh2:

I'm like you very impatient so I think I will look in to the best OVK and BBT and, if :witch: arrives then I will buy and use next cycle.

I've got my fingers crossed for you still for that :bfp:

Has too happen soon.:hugs:

Love

Shmoo
XX

Thanks Shamoo, I hope you get a :bfp: soon too!

Well, :witch: came to visit me yesterday :cry: so I'm hoping [-o< it's going to be May!

xxx

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back