Hi evryone :-)

TT's

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
I'm new to this, I'm 25 and my bf is 31 and we recently decided that we would like to start our own little family, bf already has an 11yr old from previous.
I thought that the min I came off BCP's that I'd immediatly start throwing up and grow a big baby bump but we've done one cycle and no :baby: yet but after reading this site for a couple of wks I realise that it ain't that easy!!!ha ha :witch:is due on Friday so fingers crossed this time :)
It seems so ironic that I've spent nerly 10 yrs trying not to get pg and it looks like it wasn't that easy after all.......:dohh:
N e ways...I'm joining this group cause I'm not telling my friends or family about ttc, but I need some female support as it's tough with just me and bf knowing and no-one else!!!
:hug: to everyone x x x

Thanks ladies, wow your already growing :crib:'s how exciting!

And congrats to you both :thumbup:
xxx

:hi:
Welcome to BNB. I've just come off BCP nearly a month ago. Like you, I've learnt its not going to be as easy as I assumed. This forum is great, everyone is so supportive and knows so much! x

Aw...thanks everyone! It looks like I've got a lot to learn, it seems that me and DB have been 'stabbing in the dark' so to speak :blush:
Good luck to everyone and thatnks for the welcome:wave:

Aw...thanks everyone! It looks like I've got a lot to learn, it seems that me and DB have been 'stabbing in the dark'

Don't worry, there have been multiple studies. Lights on or lights off, it makes no difference as long as you still keep your legs up afterwards.:rofl:

:rofl: Does the leg thing really work? DB's gonna laugh his ead off if I do that everytime we BD! lol

Neah he won't laugh EVERY time. I found right about the 12th time you do it he'll get over it and about the 14th time he'll help keep them up. It's their job!

Right, well that can be his new job from now on...omg he's gonna laugh so much ha ha

btw, does anyone know what vitamins or suppliments DB should be taking? I'm taking folic acid and he's getting quite into it now and asked me to find out what he can do to improve our chances :shrug:

Thanks in advance
xxx

I pump mine with multivitamins including Zinc and Magnesium and give him supplementary Vit C as well. Not that we're a success story or anything. Yet. :)

YET...that's what I like to hear!

:dust: I hope its soon 4 u

Well, my :witch: is due 2morrow or Friday and I think she's gonna arrive as normall cause I've eaten like a horse today and yeasterday....This mornin I even dug out 1 of DB's little boys left over easter eggs and ate it for breakfast....:shhh:

Plus I have absolutley no symptoms this month :growlmad:

Well no symptoms is a good symptom for some! Whatever vits you have him on, make sure he starts asap as it seems to take spermies up to 3 months to improve should they need it.

3 Months :shock:can't we get them gadjets or speedboats or somethin

:plane::shipw::spermy::spermy::spermy: ???

if only it was that simple eh!

Thanks for the advise huni :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"