Hi - first post and very nervous

^
Have you got the appointment sorted? I think its so brave of you. Just think, your on that path to having a baby now :)

Im wtt right now. Im in my last few months of university and other half is insisting i try my best at finishing before we start ttc again. Hopefully it will go quickly :)

Am going down to the doctor first thing in the morning to register and make an appointment (not long moved to this flat). Think it is a good idea to concentrate on your uni. That's what we are doing too. My OH is in uni until June 2009 so if we start in March/April '09 then at least he will be working for a good while before a baby appears. Don't want to wait much longer than that as there is always something cropping up for us.

Thats the thing isnt it. If you look for reasons there will always be something. Im just so broody all the time right now. Drives me crazy!!

Hope he is doing okay in the third year. I am taxed farrr behond my mental capacity right now and im reallly struggling... ooo well. one way or another, im nearly there!

[/QUOTE]

Thats the thing isnt it. If you look for reasons there will always be something. Im just so broody all the time right now. Drives me crazy!!

Hope he is doing okay in the third year. I am taxed farrr behond my mental capacity right now and im reallly struggling... ooo well. one way or another, im nearly there![/QUOTE]

He is doing okay. He is doing music so more practical exams than written and he loves it. It's a while since I was in uni but I can remember my brain being fried trying to take everything in! Just think of all the lovely ttc times you can have when you finish. 6 months is no length of time!

Hi all,

Well didn't get to the doctor today because the weather was atrocious and I have walk there so going to go there tomorrow to register and make an appointment.

Ordered the pregnacare supplement today because I wanted to do something positive. Will start taking them after I have been referred to the dermatologist. Hopefully when I am diagnosed I can start pretty soon afterwards.

Is anyone on this supplement yet?

hi leelee and welcome to BnB! i think its great that you have plucked up the courage to go to the dr. i hate going drs :cry: lol i think its a great idea to take the supliments as soon as you know whats going on with your condition. we will be ttc in april (probs sooner coz i just cant wait :rofl:) and i want to start taking a supliment with folic acid 3 months before we ttc which is only a cpl weeks away :happydance: i wish you the best of luck on your ttc journey and i hope its a short and happy one. good luck at your dr appointment, i hope all is well. gl and keep us updated. PS there really is no such thing as tmi on this board :rofl::rofl: x

hi leelee and welcome to BnB! i think its great that you have plucked up the courage to go to the dr. i hate going drs :cry: lol i think its a great idea to take the supliments as soon as you know whats going on with your condition. we will be ttc in april (probs sooner coz i just cant wait :rofl:) and i want to start taking a supliment with folic acid 3 months before we ttc which is only a cpl weeks away :happydance: i wish you the best of luck on your ttc journey and i hope its a short and happy one. good luck at your dr appointment, i hope all is well. gl and keep us updated. PS there really is no such thing as tmi on this board :rofl::rofl: x

Hey FS,

Thanks for posting. I have just seen your thread and am so excited for you that you can ttc now! That's brilliant news and you must be thrilled.

I am going to register at the GP tomorrow. Have been really busy at work at the moment so just getting a chance to go now. At least when I register I can make an appointment with GP.

Wishing you the best of luck and hope you fall pregnant soon!

hi thank you, u r very kind. have you had any luck at the drs yet hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->