Hi girls...

mandiecurrie

Reaction score
New here...

Just some questions.. I found out I was pregnant last month but sadly miscarried on 15th July at 6 weeks.. My preg symtoms had gone by Friday 19th as wel as my bloods being back to zero.. On Saturday 20th I had severe ovulation pains.. ( is that possible to ovulate so soon.. ) well 9 days after that I went to the loo and had some spotting.. Of all of 5 mins was gone after that.. Pregnant symptom started coming back.. The biggest signs are car sickness came back.. Never suffered from it before until I was pregnant before and also as version to alcohol.. The thought of drinking alcohol makes me feel sick.. Now my boobs ache like mad.. Tender and achy, my boyfriend says they look bigger.. Feeling nausous most the day.. I get dizzy spells and food adversions, my boyfriend is convinced I'm pregnant again.. Considering after I had the miscarriage I was able to drink alcohol cuz I had a night out to take my mind off what happened and now can't touch the stuff again.. I got a feeling I am, you know when you just know..

Could I be pregnant again, I so hope I am.. It will be amazing if I were cuz with my ex husband I was trying for 7 years and even went on fertility drugs and did not catch once.. I've been with my boyfriend a year and we started trying in April and was pregnant within 3 months.. I really hope I am.. Just would like to know if it's possible

Thanks girls xx

I'm really not sure, but i hear you're more fertile after a m/c. Do a Clearblue or First Response. Good luck, and sorry for your loss x

I got pregnant following my miscarriage after only one cycle.. Good luck girlie!

Definitely sounds promising!

Good luck. When will you test?

Sounds good! I know a close friend who conceived the month after her mc so I know it can definitely happen :)
Good luck, keep us updated.
Test with a FRER ASAP!

welcome to the forums, and so so sorry for you loss. I'm really hoping for your BFP. sending lots of love and baby dust your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->