Hi, I am new and 2 weeks late..

Buckeyegirl86

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am excited to be able to find this website. I just really need some advice to help calm me down a bit. My husband and I have been ttc since this past November. I have been off the pill since October. My period are usually spot on every 28 once a while every 27 or 29 days, but usually never later than that. So on that note I will suppose to start the 27th of July and now we are on August 8th. No period, but also no positive test just a big fat negative.
At this point I am starting to get frustrated a little bit. I know it takes some time, but I figured something would have showed up by now? I will be a high risk pregnancy. I have had 2 miscarries due to the RH factor. I lost my first one August of 2007 and my second on the first week of September of 2008. So this is already a difficult time for me to be going through this especially this time of the year. My Dr. has been having me take my prenatal's and baby aspirin daily and once I get my positive test I am to start taking progesterone. So with my losses I really do not want to come out and talk to anyone I know that I may be pregnant because this is something I would like to keep hush hush for a few months because of my prior miscarries. I have taken a blood test yesterday and will not hear any results until Monday. So I know that will tell me for sure, but I was just wanting to get some opinions or some advice to help me keep calm over the weekend.

I really hope you get a BFP and have a healthy pregnancy. Do you have any activities or projects you can keep yourself busy with this weekend? If not, can you take a day trip somewhere/create a project for yourself?

Thank you! I Just bought a new book. So I am hopping that will keep me distracted for a little while. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->