Hi...I am no longer a lurker

Wishingfor#2

Mother of 1-On Break(TTC)
Reaction score
Hi Everyone-

I finally decided to stop being a lurker and actually start posting. We have been TTC since 10/07 and it has been a tough road. I am very lucky because we have not had to experience any miscarriages along the way so I am grateful for that. I have been reading all the posts here and I wanted to say how much I admire all you woman that have struggled with fertility issues.

Even though we struggle getting pregnant I just can not seem to get myself to go to the Dr. and go through all the tests. I just want it to happen naturally. I just feel it is going to happen soon... we do have a beautiful 4 year old (took 26 months to get :bfp:) and I am so grateful.

I am not sharing my struggles with my family or friends, it is too hard for me to deal with all the :bfn: and only makes it worse to have them ask every month if we are pregnant, so I have told everyone that I am not going to try of another one, I hate the deception, but it make the process easier. PLUS it will be a huge and wonderful surprise WHEN it happens.

Baby Dust to all !!!

Welcome, I understand it can be so hard to speak to family members sometimes. I get the "hmmm isnt it about time" "your getting older now eggs are dying"..and these are all from family members!!!!!!

I find it easier to say I don't want children, or im not ready nothing is further than the truth though
.. I really hope you get your wish!

Welcome, I understand it can be so hard to speak to family members sometimes. I get the "hmmm isnt it about time" "your getting older now eggs are dying"..and these are all from family members!!!!!!

I find it easier to say I don't want children, or im not ready nothing is further than the truth though
.. I really hope you get your wish!

I get the same thing from my family... I also have a very wonderful but VERY involved mother, who will chart MY cycle and call on the day AF is due to ask if I am prego... it drove me crazy for the 2 years that it took to get pregnant with my daughter. So like you, I am just going with the "we are not trying".

Thanks for writing :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->