Hi I am TTC! And need some Girl Talk!

wanttobemom

Reaction score
Hi Ladys!

I am TTC and I am about to lose my mind with no one to talk to!!! I am on my 2WW and I am freaking out! So heres whats up....

* Last period was - July 27th

* Started having sex every night at 10pm starting on August 2nd to the 15th

* On the 16th I had some brown spotting and it was very light pink when I wiped but it wasnt any thing to where a pad over.

* 17th just a very very small amountof color when wiping ( wouldnt have noticed if I wasnt looking)

Now I am just waiting! I am soooo worried and I dont think that that could have been implantation because it is to early! I am on an 28-30 day cycle. I am not sure when I ovulated. I am so worried that we stopped having sex to early and that I missed ovulation!!!! Grrrr :wacko:

Well Thank You for reading my rant I needed to vent ! I am looking forward to making lots of new friends on here! Thanks again!:hugs:

Hi and welcome to BnB :wave:

V xxxx

Hello and Welcome! :wave:
Might want to post over in the TTC section they can help you tons there!! :hugs:

:hugs:Thank you all for the warm welcome!!!! LOL I woke up at 6am this morning and I was very nausas and ended up throwing up. I am not sure if it has any thing to do with a pregnancy but I dont know that it doesnt either!!!! lol I have also had some cramping in my sides and back and lower belly but it isnt even as strong as period cramps soooo I gues we will see! I hate waiting!!!!!! Grrrrr lol Thanks ladys!!! LOTS OF BABYDUST!!!!:kiss:

hey hun ! hope your wait is a small one !!! im ttc too :) x

me an my hubby have been ttc i'v had 6 miscarrages, im new to this so sorry if i ramblin on. it's been 12 days past ovulation done 2 preg test both neg not due for another 3 days. i heard u can use ovulation tests as hpt so i tried an it came out positive is it possible to get a positive ovulation test and not hpt. the hpt is the one step pregnancy test cheepy off line .pls thnx

me an my hubby have been ttc i'v had 6 miscarrages, im new to this so sorry if i ramblin on. it's been 12 days past ovulation done 2 preg test both neg not due for another 3 days. i heard u can use ovulation tests as hpt so i tried an it came out positive is it possible to get a positive ovulation test and not hpt. the hpt is the one step pregnancy test cheepy off line .pls thnx

Have you tested all month? If you are just now testing then you may have ovulated twice or just late in the month. Are you only using O tests? you sure check your cervix and mucus. Ok I found this for you.....

Reasons not to use an ovulation prediction kit for a home pregnancy test
OPKs cannot distinguish between LH and HCG. Getting a positive OPK only confirms that you have either LH or HCG in your system.

It is important to discuss some of the other differences between OPKs and HPTs. LH is present in the body at all times. HCG is not. WIth OPKs, they detect a sudden increase or "surge" of LH. The typical amount of LH that is in the body at any given time is between 5-20 mIU. Therefore an OPK is looking for a surge above this typical amount. Most OPKs look for a level around 30-40 mIU. However, there are some tests that detect lower levels of LH. You can easily see how testing with a more sensitive OPK could result in a false positive. Newer OPKs look at a combination of LH and estrone-3-glucuronide, E3G, which may be helpful to further pinpoint ovulation.

Home pregnancy tests on the market are very sensitive testing at 25 mIU and below. This is more sensitive that the typical OPK. So even if you could get a positive on an OPKs, you would most likely get one sooner on a home pregnancy test. Because OPKs are designed to detect LH and not HCG , it is not recommended to use an OPK for an HPT.

I hope this helps!!!

So I was sooooo sick this morning!!!! Every morning lately I have been sick. But it is way to early for that. I checked my cervical mucus last night and it was just like O day !!!! And My cervix was soft!!!! I think I missed my Oday!!! But was cycle day 27! I am sooo sad. we were trying to hard. Grrrr.

I took a test today.... BFN.

I just want to start crying. My DH Is so sweet he said it is to early and that we have to just wait and test later....... Grrr

:dust::dust:OK so I did some more reading and the spotting I had may have been Ovulation spotting! But the bad news is, is that the last time I had sex was the 15th and then I saw the spotting on the 16th and thought it may be implantation so we quite having sex! Grrrr but hopefully the sperm where already in there so that it took! But if it was ovulation bleeding then it would be to early for a test to be possitive! that means I would have Ovulated on CD 21 and I took a test on CD 29! Yeah way to early!!! Lets see if AF comes!!!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->