Hi I am TTC! And need some Girl Talk!

:af:No AF today!!!! This is CD 30!!!

:sex:We had sex tonight! But it wasnt baby making sex. It was still fun though! :blush:

HERES HOPING!!!!!!!!:dust:

Ok So I guess that I am going to give a day by day.

No :af: AF Today. I am getting a few feelings like she may start but not many. just a lil bloated and achy. All I can think about is the baby!!! I just want to know if I am or not ! The waiting is killing me!!!](*,)
Ok I am done ranting !!! Good night!:dust:

So today isnt over with yet but I wanted to post what has been going on so far. Never did get AF yesterday :af: But I also took another test and got a :bfn: . I may start AF soon because I just feel ready, well my body does. Ok so I have gotten these little dots of blood in my panties for some time now but they never are really any thing , it just looks like some one took a red pen and dotted them. But to I had a single dot on my panties. I wouldnt have even noticed if I wasnt looking so close. Ok and this is a little TMI sorry... but I checked my cervical mucus last night any there was ALOT of it but it was very thick and well.... It really felt just like lotion!!!and there has been so much that it has been noticable on my panties!!! Grrr.
But so far no AF yet. More waiting. FUN FUN! :dust:

Ok so update time!

Still no AF:af: but I am getting some cramping in my back , this happens when AF is getting ready yo start. My cervical mucus is a little bit of a ... well darker color ... but not like dark dark just I can see it on a pantie liner. ( I have been wearing liners so that I can watch for any blood!)
On a fun note, My DH and I have been talking and we have decided that we are waiting till my second trimester to tell every one, just incase some thing was to happen, If we are pregnant now, then we are going to tell every one on thanksgiving!!! lol we have soooo many ideas on how to do it too!!! BUT I will not keep it from you guys on here!!! I will tell you the minute I get a BFP!!! I am waiting to take anouther test. I am going to test again on FRIDAY the 3rd if still no AF. Ok so there is a couple of things I have forgotten to tell every one , well the first is that I can not go by my AF to tell me if I am preggo. I have been having trouble with it, like it not coming and then when it does, it just being spotting for a couple of months, not constant bleeding but spotting atleast every day. I think it was a cyst. But then as soon as I started having unprotected sex it went away! So that is really weird! I also do not have health insurence, I lost my job so that is why I didnt go to the docter about the bleeding. Soooo that is why I am soooo stressed! I know that most every one will tell me that I am stupid to have a baby right now but I will take care of my child and I will be the best mother I can. It isnt like I am 13 years old and nocked up!!! I am 22 going on 23, and I want the most important people in my life to meet my baby! And my grandmother is sooooo important to me, she is more of a mother to me!!! but she has beaten cancer twice now and I want her to meet my baby!!!

Ok I am done for tonight, :dust:

Update!

So AF has still not come:af: . But if I ovulated when I beleive that I did, then she isnt going to come till the 5th. Ok so here is what I am dealing with, My LMP was the 27th of July and on the 2nd of August I started having sex every night at 10pm , we did this till the 16th when I saw a lil but of brown and pink spotting which I thought was implantation bleeding. So last baby making sex was the 15th but then we had normal sex with me ontop on the 19th. Ok so then on the 22nd I noticed some fertile cervical mucus so we had baby making sex that night at 11pm and then on the 23rd I had what looked like perfect Oday mucus! It was EWCM but that was very late in my cycle which my cycles are normaly 30day cycles. So now I just have to wait to see whats going to happen. We have had two BFN so I think that with how late I ovulated that my expected AF wont be for another week. I do have one more problem, on the 22nd when we had baby making sex after I saw my CM , My DH had masterbated that morning, so I am hoping that it was strong enough to get me pregnant! WAITING SUCKS!!!!

Ok so theres the update just more waiting! :dust:

So still no Af.

Ok i know this isnt baby related all the way but I have no one to talk too and I need to rant!!! So I am so stressed with every thing going on in my body and I have no one to talk to. my DH wont listen to any thing baby related and it really stresses me out. I am starting to wonder if it is a good idea to have a baby! Maybe my body is telling me not to do it! I mean that could be the reason i cant get pregnant!!!! I am really freaking out!!! my heart hurts, I want my baby but is it right to bring a baby in to this mess? What is my DH does find some one else and then it will be all my fault for bringing a baby in to a horrible situation!!!

Ok I am done. Nothing else new sooooo....... thats it i guess.

oh jeeze, i didnt see the first post so i posted again. ugh. oh well, double the welcome for you!! lol

Update

Ok so it is the morning of my 13th DPO!!! Still no AF:af: . I took a test on the 11th DPO and got a BFN. That made me sad but I am not to mad because I know that it was early. There is one cool thing that I have noticed! I think I maybe having some symptoms!!! But I am not getting my hopes up but here is a list of every thing I am feeling....

1) I have had pain in my BB's!!! It is weird and I keep trying to figure out if I have ever had pain before AF... My BB's are also very large I am larger then a 40 DD , but I wont buy a new bra because I dont want to know how big they really are! :dohh: It feels like you have worn a bra to long even when you arent wearing one!

2) I am not sure if this is a sign but I was getting pains in my left side, it was like I had bruised it because every time I would take a breath it hurt, I had it a lil on my right but mostly on the left.

3) :!: And the mood swings!!! So you can read that I was mad at my DH and all that was a mood swing!!! And then yesterday I couldnt even stay at his familys house because I was getting so pissed! I have been getting upset at stupid stuff and I cry at every thing!!! And I have been all into cooking lately!:wacko: .

4) I am soooooo tired, I mean I have a bad habite of sleeping alot because I am a stay at home wife, but I have been soooo tired that if I sit to long I am out:sleep: . But I also find that I am up at either 1:50 am or 4:00am if I was really tired , and then I can not fall back asleep !

5) I have to pee alot more then normal. I seem to be in there more. :blush:

Well I hope that I am not making these up in my head!!! So here I am waiting again and trying to make it with out losing my mind! I have to get off here now but one more thing every thing is fine with me and my DH , ok talk more later and good luck to all!!!!
:dust:

Update

1) I have had pain in my BB's!!! It is weird and I keep trying to figure out if I have ever had pain before AF... My BB's are also very large I am larger then a 40 DD , but I wont buy a new bra because I dont want to know how big they really are! :dohh: It feels like you have worn a bra to long even when you arent wearing one!

:dust:

That is the BEST description, ever! :rofl: I've always wondered how to describe the feeling, and that is perfect! You're symptoms sound promising :). I always get like that too while I wait and always try to reassure myself that its all in my head. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!! :dust:

Update!

(Mommy Dearest , :D I know i am such a dork!!! lol But that was the best I could think on how they feel right now! LOL)

OK sooooo today is 14DPO!!!! I am so scared ! I dont know if I should test today or not!!! I am holding my FMU because I peed at 3 or 4 this moring so I am waiting for it to build back up but I dont know if I should test !!! I keep telling myself that I will wait to the 10th of sep. to test and that is 4 days from now but my nerves are getting the best of me!!! I tested BFN on 11DPO so now I am sooooo worried that I will lose hope if I test today and get a BFN. What to do, what to do?! I am going to check my cervix and mucus this moring. If it is high and soft or if I have weird mucus then i will test. Why do my BB's hurt?! If I am not preggos then why are they hurting so much?](*,) Grrr. If it does come back BFN today is there still a chance??? :help:!!!!

Ok soooo I will post later and let you know what happens!!! :dust:

Sooooo

I took the test and got a BFN ......:cry: I just dont know what is wrong with me!!! Why cant I get pregnant?! It has to be because I am so fat. God being fat ruins every part of my life and now it is taking away the main reason that I am a woman! I just want to give up and cry. I may cry.

Sooooo

I took the test and got a BFN ......:cry: I just dont know what is wrong with me!!! Why cant I get pregnant?! It has to be because I am so fat. God being fat ruins every part of my life and now it is taking away the main reason that I am a woman! I just want to give up and cry. I may cry.

Oh sweetie! I'm sorry. I'm skinny and I still get BFN's and feel the same way... broken. I felt that way when I tried for my first, and I feel that way now sometimes :(. Just keep your head up. You've got all kinds of support here if you need it :hugs:! It'll be okay. Don't get down on yourself. Just relax a bit and let your body do what it's made to do. Lots of luck and support for you!! :dust:

Update

Thank you so much Mommy Dearest!!!!! I am truly trying to keep possitive. I guess its not over till AF shows up! but I hate waiting!!! I have found that if I take off my bra my BB's dont hurt any more so I dont know. I have been getting bad headachs , i have one right now and I am soooooo tired. all the time!!! just waiting for AF so that we can try next mont! Grrrr.

Good Luck every one! and lots of baby dust!!!:dust:

:hi: welcome to bnb, sending you lots of :dust: xxx

Update

Thank you so much Mommy Dearest!!!!! I am truly trying to keep possitive. I guess its not over till AF shows up! but I hate waiting!!! I have found that if I take off my bra my BB's dont hurt any more so I dont know. I have been getting bad headachs , i have one right now and I am soooooo tired. all the time!!! just waiting for AF so that we can try next mont! Grrrr.

You're welcome. I was to that point last cycle too. I was so confused with my body and didn't know if I should have been expecting AF or not! :shrug: Ugh! I was just ready to start AF and get it over with lol. Maybe you wont get AF this cycle :wohoo:

Good luck & baby dust!! :dust:

Update

You're welcome. I was to that point last cycle too. I was so confused with my body and didn't know if I should have been expecting AF or not! :shrug: Ugh! I was just ready to start AF and get it over with lol. Maybe you wont get AF this cycle :wohoo:

Good luck & baby dust!! :dust:

Update!

Thank you soooo much ! you really have no idea how much your helping me!! I really dont think I did it this month. I just feel like AF is going to start , you know how it feels when you feel that crampy bloated and preasure in your hips! yeah I am feeling it but she still hasnt started yet soooo I guess now I am just waiting to start over again. It will work for this month!!! For all of us!!! :thumbup: It is baby making time I just know it!!!:happydance: We all need to do lots of :sex: And we will all have lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: OHHHH YEAH I SAID IT!!!!! :rofl: I love you guys and Thank you for being there for me!!!!! :hugs::flower:

Yep

Im out....... AF showed up at a lil before 8 am today. Grrr I knew that I felt it. Time to start all over again....... I dont know if my heart and mind can take it. I have no idea how these women who have been trying for years can do it!!! They have to be the strongest women in the world!!!!....... Well better luck to every one else. I will keep posting on here because this is like my journal! lol Have a good day guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->