Hi..I'm a newbie...

mpepe32

done
Reaction score
Hi, This is my first post here and just wanted to introduce myself. DH and I have been ttc since october and I had a miscarriage in February and since then nothing.... Every tww is getting harder and harder to deal with. I get all the symptoms a pregnant woman should get and then low and bold AF arrives. This cycle, had sore bb's, cramping and twinges, nausea, headaches, low back aches, etc and today my bbt fell so I know AF will be here on Thursday. I'm at a total loss, I use OPK's, preseed, taking evening primrose oil, BD often when I have EWCM and nothing is working. I'm really doubting that it's ever going to happen.

Sorry for rambling, I just had to let it out. :sad2:

mpepe welcome to the forums and im very sorry for your mc:hugs::hugs:

I know how hard ttc can be, you live your life in weekly increments and the disapointment never seems to get easier....

However, we are here so that you can get all the negativity out of you and hopefully put a smile on your face every now and then. Its a tough process but we will be stronger for it in the end!

:hugs: sry for ur loss, dnt loose hope i mmc in march08 and had morgan in july09, sadley i mc again last mth :(

dnt give up tho it wil happen x

Hiya,

Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. I had a MMC in March and as each cycle goes by, I feel like I want to give up. Today I'm 11 DPO and got a BFN this morning. I cried the whole way to work.

There's not much that I can say. Just try to keep positive. You've been pregnant before, so you will again. I find reading stories from other women on here helps me alot.

Hopefully this new cycle brings us both everything that want!

Thanks everyone. I'm just on the verge of tears today and I can't seem to shake the depression this month. I stopped taking my antidepressants a few months ago because my dr recommended it while TTC and I'm just finding it very hard to deal with the diappointment. I think I'll just need a good cry when I leave work and move onto tomorrow... Thanks again evryone for your support

Oh and I wanted to say I'm sorry for your losses as well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Hubby and I are just getting back onto the TTC train and the depression/disappointment is already hitting hard. My obstetrician had said we could start trying again right after my first AF but my family doctor said to wait 3 months when I went to see her due to weird bleeding. That bleeding since turned into a period which meant my 2nd AF came more than a week early so it means my body isn't ready for a baby yet and I want one now.:cry: Though really, I want the one I already had....:cry::cry:

But everyday things get better. 2 steps forward, 1 step back. Cling to what is good in your life and go with the flow when the bad feelings return. Just remember: you're not crazy for feeling the way you do.

Thanks so much everyone, you all are so comforting and I equally relay my symptathy for all of your losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->