Hi- I'm Emma, 29, TTC, cycle all over the place! :(

Sounds like my cycles are going tobe just like yours. I did get that one period in April but since then nothing. I am going to the doctors on Thu as I stopped pill in January and I just want something to regulate my cycle like what you have had. Best of luck with it all Jessica, and keep me informed of your progress x

Well since Sat aft, I have been having cramps on and off and feel as though I am about to come on at any second and have to keep going to the toilet to check! What is going on with me??

Hi,

Welcome! I came off pill in January too. I've been on it constantly since I was 16. Now 28. I've had a few af now - one real one in feb, march, april and now one in May, but they've not been very regular - one cycle lasted 50 days. I've read it can take a year for cycles to regulate themselves, but that everyone's different. Even if you're not totally regular yet, as long as you're ovulating you have a chance of conceiving.

Good Luck!

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Hi hun! and welcome!

I was on bcp for 2 and a half years...took 6 months to get AF back!! Cycles have been 40+ days...this one is now on 80+ so i know how you feel about long/irregular cycles!! There is loads of information and plenty threads and inspirational stories of girls with long/irregular cycles getting their :bfp:'s so have a look round and see! Will give u a little bit of hope...it does the trick for me!!

All the luck in the world huni! xxxxxx

Ah thanks Twiggy, thanks everyone. Looks like I am going through the same as you. I am currently on day 50 since first and only natural AF following coming off the pill. Hope I get that egg caught first whilst thinking I am waiting for AF to show up!! :)

My cramps have stopped a bit now so god knows what they were about. You'd think the dreaded Af would show with that- but hey, docs on Thu. xx

Hey stargirl. We're more or less the same age and came off pill at same time. I am not sure if I have ovulated since period in April, my friend has very kindly decided to lend me her persona kit so I am gonna pick that up from work tomorrow, hopefully it should help me to pinpoint things a bit better. Best of luck trying and keep me informed of your progress xx

The only time I know for definite I ovulated was this month, and that's because I've been tracking my cm. I'm going to start temping this month too, as finding it difficult to pinpoint the date of ovulation. Good Luck - let me know how you get on.

xx

Hi Emma, let me know how it goes on Thursday, you could always ask the docs for a progesterone blood test, that way you know if you're ovulating or not, other than that there are things you can take to bring on AF, but fingers crossed if its not arrived for another reason! I know its frustrating waiting for things to regulate, but hang in there, chances are it'll sort itself out soon. xx

:hug:

Aw Natalie, Grady is gorgeous! x

Hi Stargirl- you know what, this sounds embarrassing, but I cant track my cervical mucus, as I am getting nothing down there! Dry as a bone! :( It sucks. My OH thinks I am going off him, hope doc can sort me out.

Hey Jessica, will ask doc for that blood test, I need something. I have started taking agnus castus to see if that helps. Ever since I stopped the pill I have been feeling progressively worse. :( Will be in touch, best of luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->