Hi- I'm Emma, 29, TTC, cycle all over the place! :(

Went to the docs, she's gonna check my thyroid, fasting sugars and hormone levels to see if I am ovulating, gotta wait til next Thu though! :( x

Hiya! At least once you get the results back you're on the way to finding out if there's anything you can put right! I was trying for 10 months before I was given any tests, nd it was a further 4 months before I was finally given clomid! I know the waitings a pain, but they have to check everything before they prescribe anything. You never know, with you it could happen when you least expect it! Keep in touch and good luck hun.
xx

Thanks Jessica, one good thing is all my awful symptoms have subsided for the time being! I am relaxing and enjoying the lovely sunshine we're getting at the moment and what will be will be xx

I have had my bloods taken now, will have to just wait and see. Results on Wed at the docs. My body is playing tricks on me something rotten though. I am now 60+ days since last period (given up counting) and I am so emotional, extremely sore nipples, my OH thinks there are changes in me, he said it's as though something is draining my energy away. I hope the docs can get me back in balance x

Oh my god I have just had a :bfp: !!!!!

Hi, welcome to BnB! :hi:

I have cycles all over the place too! :dohh: Very frustrating isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->