• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi I'm new... and it's been a long time x

katystwogirls

Reaction score
:winkwink:

Just joined up as my new hubs and I have decided to ttc. This is a second marriage for both of us and, well it's been 10 years since dd2, so I'm a bit out of practice lol!

Just getting my head around how the forum works but looking forward to chatting to all of you and sharing our stories.

I'm 36, so no spring chicken, but hopefully I've still got the old baby making machine in me :happydance:

Right - now I'm off to find a signature!

Hi and welcome! I'm 36 too, ttc my first (OH's first too)

Talking of signatures, I don't have one. How do I get one? x

Hi Katy and welcome to the site

I'm pretty new still (joined about a week ago) and have found everyone so friendly and helpful already. I'm 38 TTC number 1.

To add a signature, first you click on your user name on the top right of the page, then click on "Customise Profile" which is to the right of the page about 2/3 of the way up and 1/3 of the way in, and then on the left hand-side you need to click on "Edit Signature"

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"