hi im new and need buddies

leighannraws

Reaction score
hi im new to this been ttc for a year but no luck :( get so upset when the witch comes need some buddies 2 share the ups and downs with please xxx:flower:

Hey, in the same boat here TTC #1 since Oct 08 but no luck other then a MC in march :( Because of this thought the doctors have zero interest in us.

Tried to start a team but so far no takers . . .

i need a buddie to i have bump bubbies but i had a mc x

Hiya, only been trying for a couple of months, but also need buddies :) feel free to message if you ever fancy a chat:)

hi im new to this been ttc for a year but no luck :( get so upset when the witch comes need some buddies 2 share the ups and downs with please xxx:flower:

Hey, hubby and I have been ttc #1 for about 3 years so far so I completely understand what you are going through. Would love to be buddies if ya want. It is nice to have people to talk to who understand what your going through. I try to talk to my family but both sisters and my mom had very few if any problems conceiving so they don't really understand and its pretty much the same with most of my friends. Feel friend to message me anytime or pop in on my lttc journal... its ~*~ Praying for our sticky bean ~*~ .... best of luck and sending loads of baby dust your way!

Hey, in the same boat here TTC #1 since Oct 08 but no luck other then a MC in march :( Because of this thought the doctors have zero interest in us.

Tried to start a team but so far no takers . . .

hey, I joined! :)

Hi Ladies we have been trying for 7 months with no joy and would love to be buddies x :hi:

Hi! Would love to be buddies---on cycle day 13 right now. TTC for a year-

Can I join you guys also? We have been TTC #3 for 8 months although I was in the WTT boards as we took a 2 month break.

WE've never TTC before, my DS was from a previous relationship and a 'surprise' and DD was another 'surprise'. Seems crazy now after ttc that I was so lucky becoming pregnant with those 2 and now that we are 'trying' and it's just not happening!!

I really just can't take the amount of pregnancy announcements along with people making comments about us being crazy to have a third!! It's such an insult!

I'm on day 13 of 29 day cycle ang getting OV pains. We were about to make love last night when we had a visit from DS, sleepwalking and nightmares and I just got out of bed went into the bathroom and bust into tears. This TTC business is so stressful!!

Temg-
You want to be buddies this cycle? I am on cycle day 13 and have been using opk this month. Waiting for a positive opk hopefully tomorrow and then we will bd. Let me know

Can I join you guys also? We have been TTC #3 for 8 months although I was in the WTT boards as we took a 2 month break.

WE've never TTC before, my DS was from a previous relationship and a 'surprise' and DD was another 'surprise'. Seems crazy now after ttc that I was so lucky becoming pregnant with those 2 and now that we are 'trying' and it's just not happening!!

I really just can't take the amount of pregnancy announcements along with people making comments about us being crazy to have a third!! It's such an insult!

I'm on day 13 of 29 day cycle ang getting OV pains. We were about to make love last night when we had a visit from DS, sleepwalking and nightmares and I just got out of bed went into the bathroom and bust into tears. This TTC business is so stressful!!

Temg-
You want to be buddies this cycle? I am on cycle day 13 and have been using opk this month. Waiting for a positive opk hopefully tomorrow and then we will bd. Let me know

Brilliant!!

Hello Im new also! I just joined and plan on trying at af gets here!

hey all. I need ttc buddies too. I am new to this forum too. I will be ttc with my fiance next month.

Hi, I'm new as well, and my Mr and I have decided to TTC #1 after my next visit from AF. I super can't wait and would love to have some buddies !! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->