Hi.... I'm new and not sure if I'm meant to put all this info???.....

OgRe_BaBiEs

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi to all who read this.... Oh and thanks lol...

I am currently TTC and have been trying for 4 months. I have a some what irregular cycle, I'm not charting so am not positive of when I O or how long LP is. I know.... I'm not very good lol! However my DD is 18 months old and I'm still BFing.

My AF returned when DD was 6 months and was 2 months apart for the first 5 cycles and has gradually reduced in length to 45 days, 38 and then 34 days. My cycle before was 30-33 days before having DD. On my last 2 cycles I have had what I thought was O spotting. This cycle so far O spotting CD19?? Now I'm at CD35 (17 DPO) no sign of AF and BFN's from CD30 to today. BD on CD16, 22 and 23. Not alot I know but Xmas time is busy busy busy.

I am tired and taking afternoon naps with DD. Hungry, peeing more frequently, lots of wet watery CM (sorry if TMI) light nausea off and on and most of all sore nipples especially when DD feeds.

Sorry if this is too long for my introduction post....I'm not really sure what I'm doing (Forum virgin)... But thanks for listening... Any and all suggestions welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->