Hi, I'm new here! WTT in December 09

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
I'm Bev, 32. Been married to my DH for just over a yr now. We had 'the talk' the other night and decided that we'd TTC in Dec 09.

Glad I found this forum, as other people don't seem to understand just how hard it is when you want a baby so bad but can't have one. My DH is in the final yr of his degree, due to finish in Feb 10, we'd both love to TTC now but know that financially we'd not be able to cope.

Oh, well, I'm clearly not welcome here.

hiya :D Sorry, we aren't ignoring you! The WTT is normally a bit quieter than the rest, people move up to TTC pretty soon! Things are a bit slow aswell, we all like our sunday morning lie-ins and fry-ups hehe. Maybe thats just me :p

There are a lot of people in the same situation as you. If only money wasn't so important, me and OH would be married with a few kids by now lol.

If you are struggling with waiting, maybe try starting a WTT journal. A lot of us have started doing that now and I've found it really helps.

Hows married life? Does your relationship change when youre married? I'm curious to know what it feels like to be married lol

xxx

hey, chill out. As Jilly said, sundays in wtt are a little slow, probably because most of us dont have LOs to wake us up!

I should be ttc around then, if not a little before. Waiting right now for health reasons but hopefully should be good to go by then!!
xx

hiya :D Sorry, we aren't ignoring you! The WTT is normally a bit quieter than the rest, people move up to TTC pretty soon! Things are a bit slow aswell, we all like our sunday morning lie-ins and fry-ups hehe. Maybe thats just me :p

There are a lot of people in the same situation as you. If only money wasn't so important, me and OH would be married with a few kids by now lol.

If you are struggling with waiting, maybe try starting a WTT journal. A lot of us have started doing that now and I've found it really helps.

Hows married life? Does your relationship change when youre married? I'm curious to know what it feels like to be married lol

xxx

Sorry, thanks for explaining O:)

We've been married just over a yr, together for nearly 8 yrs. I would say marriage hasn't changed our relationship much, we def feel much more bonded together now iykwim.

Thanks for the idea of the WTT journal, it might be useful for me O:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->