Hi I'm New

JessRbt

Reaction score
:hi: Hello Everyone! I'm new here and happy to announce that I had a positive Pregnancy test (at home) last week!! This will be baby # 2 for my DH and I. My son is 3 years old (going on 30) and the most amazing little guy in my life! I was part of a message board back when I was PG for him and up to about his 2nd birthday. Unfortunatly that board is no loger active I am so glad to see a great group of people as there is on here! (yes... I lurked) :blush:
Anyhow... I'm glad to be here! I could go on with a life story all about me... but I figure that will all come out with time! If anyone has any questions they'd like to ask.... ask away!

Welcome Jessica, my name is Jessica too! And I am also new!!! When are you due for this baby?

HAHA! That's the rough part! I think I'm due in the end of April. But I honestly can't remember the first day of my last period! I'm guessing based on my best friends cycle since she runs about a week behind me! When are you due???

I'm due March 19, I miscarried earlier this year and would have been delivering within the next few days. But now I am expecting in the spring, seems like way too long of a wait for me! But I am now leaving the morning sickness bull sh!t behind, and moving on to the exciting things, like getting a tummy, and I've been feeling butteflies every so often.

I too belong to the MC club... not an exciting club to belong too. Sorry you had to go through it!
So far no REAL sickness... just nausea until I eat something. oooohhh I remember the butterflies! Love the butterflies! Glad you are moving past Morning sickness too!

Just poped in to welcome you again on this thread! Congrats hun!

Welcome to BabyandBump Jess & congrats on bump news

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"