Hi Im new

RachelH

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im 24 and I got married in April last year after being with my Husband for 6 years.
We started TTC 9 months ago but we are not having much luck.
I had cervical errosion (not as bad as it sounds) for a while and that was fixed in Aprl this year so fingers crossed it should have helped, only time will tell. x

Hi, i am also new onto the site.

I have been with my DP for 8 years, we have got a DS who is four now and i concieved with him straight after coming off the pill, but have been TTC for a year and a half now with no luck, after lots of tests, i am now taking clomid and this is my 2nd day of ever taking it so fingers crossed, hope to hear off people in similar situation.

Sorry for what might come up just trying something.

https://new tickers.bump-and-beyond.com/32/3283/328317.png

Hi there, welcome to the forum :wave: Im new too so you're not on your own there lol. Hope you enjoy it here, I have certainly had some great advice and funny chats already and I only joined about 2 days ago.

Good luck with TTC hun, I hope things pick up for you both :hugs:

Speak soon probably xx

Thanks girls for the good wishes. Im felling better already knowing there are others around to talk to who are going through the same things. Its a shame I did not find this place sooner.

Got my AF today so better luck next month. xx

We Im back at the hospital on Monday for a checkup on my cervical errosion issues. Things were looking good after the procedure I had done in april but a couple of days ago I starting having a mid cycle bleed again so not looking good now :( Fingers crossed it will be something and nothing.
Going to speak to the doc about TTC too and see if she has any advice.

x

:wave::wave: Welcome!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"