Hi! Introducing Myself...

Sweatpea24

Mom of 1 and 2 angel bbys
Reaction score
HI everyone! I'm new to Baby and Bump... I would like to introduce myself.

I'm 21 years old, Married, have a 2yr. old Daughter and have one angel baby.
I been with my husband since I was 14yrs. old and We got married Sept. 07.

I was on the pill ever since i had my Daughter 2yrs. ago but once we got married we decided that I would stop taking the pill and TTC. Well about 6 months later in March we finally got a :bfp:. We were SoOoOo Excited. But I ended up miscarrying naturally April 7th when I was a little over 9wks.:cry::cry::cry:. I stopped bleeding 6 days later(April 13) and I'm waiting for my first menstrual period.

My Dr. had said that we can start TTC right away. So ever since I stopped bleeding My husband and I haven't used any protection against pregnancy... but now I am really confused! How will I know if I'm not getting a period because I'm pregnant again or if its because my body is just not back to normal.

Thanks for hearing my story! I Love this website... We can all help each other!

:hi: Hiya
welcome to B'N'B
so sorry about your loss and good luck TTC

Welcome Sweetpea!

Sorry to hear about your loss hun. :hug:

Looking forward to seeing you on the TTC forum.

yaya xxx

Hello and welcome to BNB! :)

:hi: Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry I'm not sure about your question, hope one of the other girls can help you out :hugs:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

hello and welcome:)

Thanks Everyone for all the warm Welcomes! I'm still waiting for my first :witch: or who knows maybe I'll get a:bfp: in a couple weeks instead. Lol. Just trying to stay positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->