Hi introducing myself

Jasmine_rose

Mummy of 3 and 2 Angels
Reaction score
Well Im introducing myself and unfortunately in this section.
My names Jenny... We werent pregnant very long and we dont know whether he/she was a boy or girl but we have named the baby Jasmine and it feels nice to have done so. That was May 2010 so this month we have actually tried again and Im very nervous

Hi Jenny. Sorry you have to be here, but just know that you are with alot of wonderful ladies that are almost always willing to help!

Hi Jenny,
I just wanted to welcome you. I didn't know if mine was a boy or girl either, but I felt that it was a girl and DH and I named her Samantha. I felt much better once we named the baby. I wish you lots of luck!! Court :dust:

I'm sorry for your loss. I had my miscarriage in August. I felt that it was a girl and the name Olivia immediately came to mind when I found out I was pregnant.

Good Luck!!!!

When to AE last night in pain had to have a scan and some blood tests... the pregnancy was in my womb but the sacs empty and my hormone levels are low so Im going to miscarry again....just waiting and hoping to bleed so they dont have to intervene

oh god i am so so sorry. Thinking of you. again so sorry. xxxx

Hi there, just wanted to say how sorry I am for what you're going through. I had a MMC just over a month ago and let me tell you how the people here really helped me through my difficult time. It's just a fantastic place to rant or to get advice or just to feel that you are never alone.

Sxx

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I lost my first little angel back in September, and we did not find out the sex either, but I felt strongly it was a boy, all my dreams before and after were about a little boy, so we named him Joseph.

I am keeping you in my thoughts. :hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun, i also miscarried on friday! :( x

Sorry for your loss hun, i also miscarried on friday! :( x

So sorry for your loss. Im still waiting which seems odd but limbo land is where I seem to live at the moment.... going to see the GP today to see what they suggest. Im not even sure what to do about work ive taken today off but ill have to go back while Im waiting to bleed. And then theres the fact that they all knew I was pregnant coz i needed them to know so i wasnt helping to more unconcious patients and near xrays

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->