Hi joining you a few days early.

tashyluv

Reaction score
Oh my God, I cant believe im here already. And do you know what.....

I haven't bought anything yet. We got a new kitchen, which was on our list of things to do in 2012 and even though we decided to ttc, its the one thing that ive always wanted "my own kitchen" We are nearly finished, just need the flooring now. Hats off to hubby he installed it all himself.

I have a 2 year old so we are reusing most things so really all I need to buy is.

Crib mattress, bedding, microwave steriliser and bottles, play gym and clothes (hats mits and other accessories) Thats all I can think of really, and obviously nappies, toiletries and things. I have probably forgotton something but nothing majorly expensive. My granny is getting me a shawl.

I have kept all the pretty clothes from my last pregnancy and since I am having another winter baby so I have a few we cosy coats and snowsuits, that I have kept.

Ive been so good at focusing on the kitchen, but enough is enough I really must buy something now, im starting to feel I am neglecting my baby already and shes not even here:dohh:!!!!!

Welcome :flower:

Sorting house while preparing for baby is stressful, Ive recently moved and still not sorted :nope:

Still need storage, chest drawers etc but at least most the nursery's done :)

Sounds like your really organised.

Xx

Hiya, you sound a bit like me.We had our kitchen installed during my pregnancy and also my husband installed it himself. Anyway, welcome to third tri x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->