Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

Hi All,

Just moved from 1st trimester :) so im hoping the tiredness will go and the sickness!! although im still sick in the mornings lol!

Here's a pic of my 14 week bump! x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/005.jpg

You can't get rid of me that easily :)

Ps Hi to all the other ladies, just to clarify i am bump buddies with Collette86 already lol.

I am 13+6 and i have one little one baking. I definately look pregnant but 1st trimester was awful. I had HG and lost a stone.

I am due March 25th :D Good to see so many others due around the same time!

I don't have a very big bump yet, this was mine at 12+6

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/Binkalette/13weekbump.jpg

Hi to all the March girlies!!

Collette- water birth would be great- my friend has used the pool there and said it was fab! Hope we're not fighting each other to get in there :winkwink:

So pleased for you as it sounds like you've had quite a journey to get to this point- I hear the assisted conception unit are pretty good :flower:
Same to all you other ladies too

Take care all x

Nice to see all the new additions and get the updates.

I'm feeling good - the tiredness that has plagued me for the last couple of months seems like it might be fading as I feel pretty good today. Still not much bump but I'm not fitting any of my pre-pregnancy pants anymore so I guess I'm well on my way.

I had my first real "hormone" fit on the weekend - something relatively minor upset me and we were in a large group of friends and I said a few things and then just had to leave before I said too much. I retreated to a private place and just broke down in tears! It was the weirdest thing, I just couldn't control it! OH gave me a moment and came and reassured me - he really is the best. After about 30 minutes I returned to the group and nobody said much about it which was nice. I'm sure they all just laughed and chalked it up to hormones. But for me it was not fun! I'm used to being very much in control of my emotions and I'm not sure I will get used to these hormonal fits!

Oh well, all for a good reason I guess :)

I'm March 17th. Luckily the sickness has stopped now - big relief although I do have the odd moment where I have to run out on a class full of children to throw up in my bin! But fortunately they are fleeting moments and I feel ok most of the time. It's so nice to eat proper meals again and enjoy them. Before I was a bit of a comfort eater and ate even when I wasn;t hungry but now I can only eat when hungry and I really appreciate everything!
I am starting to show but prob is I lost a stone due to the sickness and was a bit of a recluse so now my bump just looks like the old me so nobody else can tell. Can;t wait until I stop looking fat! :)

hi sunflower2310, did u get my comment in 1st tri? Was hoping that you would find this thread :) nice to speak again and so happy that ur sickness had got better :)

Newgirl79- are you giving birth in the Kensington birth centre or in the delivery suit? How crazy would that be if we were there on the same day! Lol yeah the assisted conception unit were fab :) I can't fault them! ..... They gave me a baby :) they are angels all of them! Gonna get them chocs at my 20 week scan :)

I'm now on day 3 with no morning sickness :) please baby stay being good for mummy lol xx

I am due March 25th :D Good to see so many others due around the same time!

I don't have a very big bump yet, this was mine at 12+6

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l208/Binkalette/13weekbump.jpg

Your due date is the same as mine! :D

Just been listening to my baby's heartbeat on my home doppler! :) little one was kicking about :) could hear it kicking! amazing! just need to feel it now :)

How is everyone finding their tiredness? i think i feel alot better and im now on day 3 of no sickness so im hoping that is going too :)

Sunflower2310- any bump pics yet? i feel like mine is coming now! although sometimes i think it looks like bloat lol.

Welcome all you other march ladies! anyone have any gender scans booked??

xx

Ugh, still getting some nausea and have no energy ... but maybe we can blame that on my two young children :rofl:

Nice to have finally told everyone though.

I think we will find out the gender this time (didn't with #1, did with #2) but we can't do that here until 20 weeks.

Right let me see if i can work out how to add pics lol

Attachments

• 23092011964.jpg
    23092011964.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
This was me the other day. (above) . Some tops make me look smaller and that is one of them haha.

Below is my bubba. We had realy good quality scan pics and hopefully the piccy doesn't degrade getting to here.

See below, it didn't attach lol

Attachments

• 21092011957.jpg
    21092011957.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Aww those pics are amazing :) your scan pic is so clear! U got any ideas of what you are having? I find out next week xx

No ideas no, a little girl would be awsome but if it is a boy i won't be upset lol.

We will find out at our 20 week scan if bubba will let us. It is 8th Nov when i will be 20 weeks exactly. The quality of our picutures is so much better then it shows on here. We were very lucky as you can see so much. We even saw the bottom of littles ones feet and could see soo clearly everything. She didn't even need to point out the heartbeat as it was so obvious on the screen (yay). And on one pic the baby had it's little arm and hand over it's head as if to hide hehe, it is very cute. The lady was so nice doing the scanning she left the scanner in one place for a bit so we could just watch our baby. Looked like it was doing an exercise class in there hehe. We get to hear the heartbeat on the 17th October :) Very much looking forward to that x

Aww how cute :) I've got my 20 weeks scan on the 7th of November lol! But we will fand out next sat what it is? :) I bought a home Doppler so I can listen to the heartbeat at home :) most amazing sound in the world! Honestly! :) I'm just so excited to start feeling baby move :) feels like time is flying now! And my sickness is easing!

Where did u have your scan? If u don't mind me asking? I had mine at Leicester! The scan was pretty quick so I'm hoping that my private one will be nicer next week! (should be for the price) lol

I'm hoping it's a boy but then like you said if it's a girl I'll still be over the moon :) just always wanted my kids to have an older brother! I was the oldest! Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->