Hi just New

Katie16

Reaction score
Hi,
i just found out on Friday that im pregnant and i don't know what to do, my breasts are really sore and have been for about 2weeks, i cry at the little things and i don't know why? Im still at uni and just started a new job im really scared and my boyfriend isn't sure he wants this baby im stuck!! can anyone help me out on advise please.

hi hun and welcome to bnb!

dont really know how you feel about this pregnancy? are you happy?

first things, sore boobs and crying, welcome to the hormoans haha. second you say about uni and work, if you want this baby then work should not come in the way of that, and im sure you could get uni work done while pregnant?

how has your boyfriend took the news?? guessing it has come as a shock??
x

i dont know, if im happy! im more scared of my future im only 21!
i haven't really spoke to anyone about this, my boyfriend is alot older then me and already has a daughter aged 7, i really don't think he wants this baby, i don't even know how far i am, my mum isn't talking to me, and im scared to tell my dad. i just thought i could talk to others who might or are going through the same thing. Im really scared about all this!!

im sure its a hugh shock for you hun, mine was a big shock and unplanned and im only 20 so i do know how you feel. sounds to me like you need to get your own head together before you start worrying about your mum and dad.

get to the dr so they can get you a scan and see how far gone you are and you really need to sit down n talk to your boyfriend x

Hi,
i just found out on Friday that im pregnant and i don't know what to do, my breasts are really sore and have been for about 2weeks, i cry at the little things and i don't know why? Im still at uni and just started a new job im really scared and my boyfriend isn't sure he wants this baby im stuck!! can anyone help me out on advise please.

i fell pregnant at 18, halfway through college, the father left me shortly afterwards as he was not wanting to become a father again, as he had a 3 yr old daughter from his previous marriage. i was adamant about keeping the baby and we broke up. i continued to study until a few months before baby was due. i left the course 2 months before the end and had my baby boy, when babe was 10 months old, i found a local nursery, the college helped me pay for childcare and i returned to college and completed the course that i had left the previous year. i continued to study alongside being a mum and i am now completing my 4th year at university.

i was very scared to start with and i wasnt sure how i would cope, i knew from the onset that i wanted to keep my babe regardless of what happened, dad visits regularly and is a prominent figure in our sons life though we never did get back together. it was very tough and the future was very uncertain but ive always known that i made the right choice for us.

regardless of what you decide is best, it is possible to do it and it is still possible to have your career, i hope ur boyfriend is feeling a bit more supportive about the pregnancy, however whatever you decide to do, i wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out well for you x x x x x
take care :) x x

Hi hun well i cant say that i know what your going thru what i can tell you is that you need to really sit down and think about what you want! I know the thought of raising a baby on your own is scary but if you want this baby then you shouldnt let your bf get in the way of keeping it! Right now all the dicisions are up to you!! Hope everything works out for the best for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->