Hi ladies.... anyone 24?

Mummy2Romone

Mum to Romone 8 mths
Reaction score
Hi ,
I am looking for anyone around my age...24 in a similar situation. We are waiting to try because our son is 8 months old atm.

We want another when he is 1, but wont be ttc til then....Nov 09 or later
Anyone in a similar sit?

well im 25 but i already have 3 children and we are considering no 4 so if we decide we will be trying when lucy is around 1 too. x

I'm 25, but my daughter was 15 months when we conceived our 2nd. Having them 2 years apart has definitely had it's advantages. I love how close they are.

I'm 20 and WTT at the moment, we are TTC in Jan '10 :)

I've just turned 26 and hoping to be TTC by the end of the year. :)

It'll be my first though.

I'm 23 and will be TTC in September! :D For our first :)

I am 24!! and I am going to join everyone in here now!.. WTT until.. Im not to sure when hehe.. I have a stepson who is 12!!! and my beautiful daughter is 16 days old today!!.. DH is 30 and not sure if he wants another one!.. but i will convince him one day I am sure.. so hello to all you ladies :)

I'm 21 with a 8 month old son also WTT, I am so broody right now! Still trying to convince OH that now seems a good time:muaha:

that could have almost described me hehe. I'm 24 with an 8 month old WTT Sept 2010 although it is complicated atm

Hi, am 24 and I have a 3year old boy, and are going to ttc again in september 09...so excited!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->