Hi ladies, I'm a newbie!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by benjismummy, Aug 19, 2009.

1. benjismummy

benjismummy New Member

Hello :winkwink:

Just wanted to introduce myself - I am Zoe, 32 years old and ttc number two. Early days as just came off pill in May. We have a gorgeous little boy called Ben who is two next month.

I'm after some advice actually if possible. I am currently in my 2ww and pretty much ever since ovulation I have been having dull period type aches in my lower abdomen....this has lasted 8 days and is now accompanied by milky/wet cm. Could these be signs of pregnancy do you think or should I not get my hopes up? x

2. Carrie29

Carrie29 Well-Known Member

Hi welcome..

Everyone on here is so helpful and it's great to have people in the same situation..

I am in the 2ww too and also have the creamy stuff :wacko: i'm terrible for symptom spotting so trying not to.

I'm trying for number 1 and this is 2nd month trying since coming of bcp..

Good luck :dust:

3. benjismummy

benjismummy New Member

Hi Carrie.....this symptom spotting is driving me crazy but I just can't help myself, lol!!! I'm not even sure when last week I ovulated, only that I had lots of EWCM on monday and tuesday last week. Think I am about 8 or 9DPO. Best of luck hon.....really hope you get that BFP soon xxx

4. Carrie29

Hopefully the EWCM is a good sign for you, i just had lots of wet stuff.. tmi i know..

Last month i had all these symptoms like nausea etc, but think that was just the effects from coming off the pill so hopefully that will clear up now.. I think i'm around 6dpo now.. hopefully we'll get out bfp's in a few days time.. when are you going to test?

5. benjismummy

benjismummy New Member

I also had those types of symptoms for a few weeks after coming off my pill (cileste) and they passed after a while. Convinced myself I was pg though, lol! Well, we are actually off on holiday for 3 weeks on saturday so I will be testing next week (tues or weds I guess) whilst on hols! If it's a bfn at least I will be away and having a lovely time I guess!!! How about you hon, when are you testing? xxx

6. Carrie29

That's a great time to test as you'll have something to take your mind off of it!.. I was going to wait until next week but may have a sneaky one on Saturday morning

7. Csunshine013

Csunshine013 Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome ladies!

CM cant tell you if your pg as it's different with everybody. Sorry do you temp or check cp?

8. benjismummy

benjismummy New Member

Hi there, thanks for your reply. No I don't check temp or CP so I guess it's waiting game for me! xxx