Hi Ladies! Just got my first BFP :) What were your first beta numbers?

Hello there!! my first beta at 13dpo was 65 and next day at 14dpo was 111...had more work done yesterday and hoping to find out that the numbers are great tomorrow!! I can't wait to hear what they are!!

hi ladies i am getting my first test done today, glad i found this thread because i had no idea what the 'normal' range should be.. fingers crossed its all good :)

Congrats mama!
It took me and my husband 19 months also to concieve this little boy
My first numbers were 1118 at 19 dpo
and 2250 at 21 dpo

There is a study out there where every one of the ladies with HCG results over like 230 at 16 dpo carried their baby to term. The percentages dropped slightly as the HCG got lower. I am sure that this isn't always the case but it is a good indicator that things are progressing nicely! Congrats!@

13-222
19-3523

I have one healthy little bean so far. Just heard the heartbeat on doppler yesterday.

Thanks ladies! Just had my first scan this week (at 6w0days) and saw the heartbeat. Can't wait till we can hear it!!

hi ladies i am getting my first test done today, glad i found this thread because i had no idea what the 'normal' range should be.. fingers crossed its all good :)

Range can be quite wide - I didn't get my first beta done till I was 5 weeks (which would put me at around 21 - 22 dpo? ) and my first beta was 18 000 and u/s showed everything normal in there so even though I was panicking Dr. said everything was ok.

Good luck! :thumbup:

I had mine done at 21dpo and hcg was 3767.
Doctor said she was really really happy with that high level! yay! :happydance:

I have had a few dreams that im having twins, cant wait till my scan!! hehe

This thread has been very useful! Thanks for starting it!

I miscalculated my conception and got all paranoid then had a scan which showed nothing...then discovered my HCG was 266 and that would be 14-15 DPO.

I go back on Monday to get it looked at again and then a scan done if it is over 1000 as that is the earliest anything shows apparently.

Good luck ladies!
:)

Hi Ladies,
Mine was 26 11dpo and 66 13dpo dr's were really happy with these numbers but 66 seems low compared to everyone else. With my son it was 26 and 2 days later jumped to 126. I'm worried.

Mine was 164 at 13 dpo. I find out tomorrow if I'm progressing normally!

Hi ladies

Congratulations.

My levels were 3936 at 21dpo and 9351 at 24 dpo. Doctor was happy that they had risen above 6000 which is recognisable for healthy pregnancies but noted..... I should be prepared the high numbers can easily indicate multiples for that early. want to go back in this week and see how am progressing. I am not die for scan till am 81/2 weeks according to appointment.
I dont know if the higher the levels, the worse certain symptoms. My nausea is killing me. No throwing up but constant nausea i have to keep eating at something, yet i have strong aversion to various foods....

Happy and healthy nine months to you all

Hey ladies, got my blood results this morning, I went from 164 to 372, which is 13 dpo to 15 dpo! Yay!

Hi Ladies,
Mine was 26 11dpo and 66 13dpo dr's were really happy with these numbers but 66 seems low compared to everyone else. With my son it was 26 and 2 days later jumped to 126. I'm worried.

I wouldn't be worried if I were you!! Some babies produce less hcg. My mom couldn't get a positive pregnancy test or blood test when she was pregnant with my brother for a long time, he was her third pregnancy and doctors kept telling her she isn't pregnant and she kept saying "yes I am". I guess he didn't produce as much hcg. I always told her he would just cause problems :haha:

Hi girls i have pcos and I think I ovulated day20 of my cycle and at cd32 I got a postive hpt and it was confirmed that day with a beta of 70.81. Do you think that seems low? Or is it just low because I woulda only been 12dpo if I ovulated cd20

Are most of you ladies from america? I know the beta numbers they use are different to the uk.

Im in the uk and mine were 86 (14dpo-post egg collection).

Im going back tomorrow to make sure they have gone up :)

Hi girls i have pcos and I think I ovulated day20 of my cycle and at cd32 I got a postive hpt and it was confirmed that day with a beta of 70.81. Do you think that seems low? Or is it just low because I woulda only been 12dpo if I ovulated cd20

I think your number sounds perfectly fine! Cause it's supposed to double every 48-72 hours. And if you were 70.81 on 12 dpo, you probably would have been about 141 at 14 dpo- which sounds great to me!

Tattybear, I am from America. What is different in the uk about the numbers?

I think your number sounds perfectly fine! Cause it's supposed to double every 48-72 hours. And if you were 70.81 on 12 dpo, you probably would have been about 141 at 14 dpo- which sounds great to me!

Im not sure, my friend in illinois said america betas look higher because they use different measures or something. Cant remember what she said lol.

Im not sure, my friend in illinois said america betas look higher because they use different measures or something. Cant remember what she said lol.

That's good info for UK ladies to know, so they don't worry! Thanks for the info!

10 DPO HCG was 161.1 and progesterone was 58
12 DPO HCG was 354.8 and progesterone was 54.3

I go back on Monday at 6w+5d!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back