Hi Ladies!! New to Fluff!

nervouspains

Love being a Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi girls,

Just thought I would introduce myself!
I havent been on this site since I had my amazing Son in Feb this year! :cloud9:

I have a wonderful circle of friends whom I email on a daily basis, and met a couple- all from BnB :thumbup:
One of those lovely girls is Twiggy56 :hugs:

I have recently started to build up my Fluff collection!
I have got 2 flips- 1 in blue & one in twilight!
I also brought a choclate coloured itti bitti d'lish!
So am waiting for the itti bitti to come.

I am also using the free trial from the council...

Im using disposables at night though until im 100% confident on using the fluff.
Still it all helps :thumbup:

So a the mo, until I can afford more (next week im sure lol)
I am using fluff around once-twice a day.
because I know when bubba is going to have his 2 morning poos (lol) I use disopsables as not to waste only a 30min usage of a fluff!

If anyone recognises my name from when I used to be on this site 24hrs a day, please say hi!

NP xxx

And im so naughty- iv just brought a gorgeous custom made WN! :happydance: Im so excited! xx

Hehe doesnt take long to get addicted :rofl:

yay! Welcome to the fluffy side hun :haha:

Im sure all the ladies here will welcome you with open arms, always nice to have a new fluff mama.

and secondly- well done you for navigating the WN site! Its pretty tricky :rofl:

As im sure evryone will agree, 1-2 fluffs a day is 2 less nappies going into ladfill....so any fluff is good fluff :hugs:

Now you have to stalk the postie for your fluff mail when you get the WN dispatch email!! :haha:

I did this morning! :blush:
I only had my dressing gown on! LOL and called him out of the window!
'is there any parcels for me?' lol :rofl: xx

:rofl:

I WILL answer the door in my dressing gown at (YES!) midday...with my crazy hair just to get my fluff mail!!

Hi! Our babies are only about a week apart, and we're new to fluff, too. I currently have my Kushies Ultras drying on the line and am waiting for an e-bay cheapie, a couple of Pop-Ins (preloved) and some Spuggies wipes and liners to get here. I want to stick to AIOs and SIOs for the most part due to going back to work soon and having DH look after LO. I keep eying the boosters for night time for the Pop-Ins and wondering about getting a few BumGeniuses in. Yes, addictive already!

I'm new to fluff as well! I've just ordered my trial from my council and ordered a flip (thanks to Twiggy!) so I'm stalking the post as well! xx

woo! Nice to see you here claire! It great to just hang about, nosey in the threads and start to learn the lingo...

they should put a warning on the section though....

WARNING: ADDICTIVE CONTENT.

:rofl:

I'm new to fluff as well! I've just ordered my trial from my council and ordered a flip (thanks to Twiggy!) so I'm stalking the post as well! xx

Wish my council did something! Nothing down our way though. :growlmad:

It is fab, they do it in different sizes as well so you can do it anytime up until they are 2. I know nervouspains didnt have that when she got hers, it was all newborn. Its all set up through the wildlife trust, you should get on to them and tell them to start a scheme with your council!They also do £30 back when you spend £60, which is just encouraging me to spend more! :rofl:

:rofl: claire....say bye bye to your bank balance

:rofl: its the best Claire!!

yes my council have told me they will give me £30 to whatever I spend on fluff xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->