Hi ladies new to NTNP!

ryleesmom

mom of 1
Reaction score
hi im 23 and i have a amazing almost 15 month old and oh and i are ntnp i really want to ttc but my af is still hiding due to breastfeeding!! at times i think i have signs of it about to make an appirance but then nothing happens (blah) so i was wondering if anyone knows a way to make af return i tried cutting down breastfeeding but dd will have none of that she still nurses multiple times at night and all through the day showing no sign of weaning i really want her to self wean but i also want her to have a sibling close in age!

Sorry can't help about bf but just thought is say hi.

I'm pretty much the same as u, I'm waiting to ovulate after having endo treatment, it wore off today so it cud happen straight away or cud take 6 months.

Let's hope it happens quickly for us both xx

Have you tried supplementing feeds with cows milk? We gave cows milk before the bedtime feed for a while and he eventually (about 16.5 months) gave up the bedtime feed in favour of cows milk.

Also you could supplementing night feeds for water if it's thirst.

Good luck!

she refuses to drink cows milk without some sort of flavor added to it. but im going to keep trying to get her to drink it and probably start giving it to her befor bed thanks button# really hope this works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->